BlkSuperman

BE VERY CAREFUL

• Members

Yesterday i was speaking to this guy and asked for his picture over whatsapp. He sent his pic and I realized he looked very young.

I grew alarmed and asked his age. He told me 19. I then asked to see his identification if he wanted to come over to the apartment and visit. 

He then told me he was 15 and that age didn't matter because he does as he pleases.

I've watched too many episodes of LOCKED UP ABROAD to ever consider breaking the law in a foreign country by sleeping with a minor. 

Be careful. Ask for identification and if they won't provide it and they look too young then steer clear of the individual.  

Times are so hard in these countries, the teenagers are now selling themselves to help make ends meet.

Be careful, my BoyToy friends!

Screenshot_20230129_085008_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230129_085021_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20230129_085029_WhatsApp.jpg

Basically, he was old enough but tried to extort money from me saying he wasn't, he saved my cum in a napkin to try to make me nervous with "evidence" (for DNA I suppose?). 

Luckily we went to a short time hotel and not back to my place....he said he was going to wave down a cop. In Mexico city there are tons of cops driving around and kept acting like he was going to wave a cop down, but didn't. But he kept following me and it was obvious I wasn't going to shake him. So I stopped a cop, explained what happened and I knew all the while what the outcome was going to be....someone was getting money but I was sure it wouldn't be the scammer.

The kid was PISSED, now he knew he wouldn't get any cash, not even for his services. The cops put him in the cruiser and he was banging on the window swearing. He threatened the cops too. The cop was VERY hot, one of the times I didn't ask for a number, lol. He made it clear that money would make this go away and asked for 1,000usd. I told him the maximum I had access to was 100usd and if we couldn't work it out with that, we'd have to go to the police station to resolve it (which he'd get zero in that case.) He agreed on 100, took me to an ATM in the same cruiser as the handcuffed kid. The kid kept threatening the cop, I told the cop that this kid had no respect for anyone not even the police, he agreed. After discretely exchanging the money, he asked if I wanted a ride back to my hotel, I told him I'll take the Metro, it was faster. I lied about what hotel I was staying in, didn't want any follow up cash requests, but really would've liked a visit from him...I  debated in my head hard about what to do, I think I made the right decision, lol

As they drove away, the kid was banging on the car window as I waved goodbye.....I have a feeling the night didn't end well for him 😬

17 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

@Half-vaccinatedI can't believe you commented on this post today. I had another guy hit me up today and I told him I wouldn't talk to him anymore unless he showed me his Id. He looked so young. 

Screenshot_20230203_163519_WhatsApp.jpg

Where are you finding these boys from? 

Even tho they are everywhere.  But Not on the Conde.

Just ask the guy to send a pic of his ID. Young guys know that it is an issue and have no problems sending it to you to verify their age; if he is not prepared to do that it is good reason to discontinue the chat immediately.

Based on my recent visit to S D.