Tartegogo

First day in Bangkok

• Members

Going from Pattaya to Bangkok is a nightmare. Drivers keep accepting the rides on both bolt and grab and then drive away instead of driving towards me or stay put. 
when I ask if they are coming they ignore me or reply 1000 bahts more than the bolt price. 

The agate hotel says they only have taxi service to the airport. 
So you basically have to go to the airport and change taxi there. 

• Members

I forgot to mention, I passed by the place called nice boys at 7 pm and they had the lights on, even though google says “permanently closed’. I ask the guy inside and he said, “no we are open every day, come back at 8 pm and you can see the boys. “ 

i didn’t have time to go back there but it is good to know there is one more place if you got bored of all the other places (after 6 months maybe?)

5 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Going from Pattaya to Bangkok is a nightmare. Drivers keep accepting the rides on both bolt and grab and then drive away instead of driving towards me or stay put. 
when I ask if they are coming they ignore me or reply 1000 bahts more than the bolt price. 

The agate hotel says they only have taxi service to the airport. 
So you basically have to go to the airport and change taxi there. 

With Mike Taxi it is so easy to go from Pattaya to Bangkok. And only 1200 bahts.

7 hours ago, vaughn said:

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/services

My preferred option, email a day or two ahead of time with pickup and dropoff. You could probably call or line and ask for anyone available at the time, but i've always pre-booked my trips.

The driver has always been on time, in a decent car and they don't drive like maniacs.

I just got information from them yesterday, that they are very busy with not enough drivers, so going BKK airport - Pattaya - BKK airport only, at the moment :(

There are taxi reservation booths all over Pattaya. Did not use them this trip as I returned to bkk  by bus but used twice in Oct/Nov.

Just picked up nearest booth without any preferences and booked rides for the same day to my Bkk hotel immediately. Driver were on time as booked for 2-3 hours later.

Stopping taxi on the road and asking quotation for Bkk ride will work too.

It looks that some of you guys forget that analog world still is well alive and kicking and there,s live outside of internet , Google maps , apps and the like.

Nice Boys and BBB cases mentioned above are good examples of real existence  while denied it by Google maps.

• Members
4 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Stopping taxi on the road and asking quotation for Bkk ride will work too.

I have no issues doing this when I don’t have to drag along a big luggage while looking around in hope for a taxi to pass by. Or going to a taxi booth with the same luggage being dragged on Thailand”s barely walkable sidewalks. 
I am used to being picked up at my hotel door in that situation 😂.

I guess I am getting old and like my comforts too much now!

• Members
5 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

Oh LOL, where are the fairies and leprechauns? Wait, I see a pink elephant for sure .... I miss some forum members (NOT)

I don’t get any of this.  

Not sure if you are finding my newbie account incredibly naive, or if it’s a reference to something else entirely. 

23 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I have no issues doing this when I don’t have to drag along a big luggage while looking around in hope for a taxi to pass by. Or going to a taxi booth with the same luggage being dragged on Thailand”s barely walkable sidewalks. 
I am used to being picked up at my hotel door in that situation 😂.

I guess I am getting old and like my comforts too much now!

no, just go to the stand or curb luggageless and tell them to be at your place in 7 , 17, 27 minutes or even 2 hours 47 minutes and they will be, rest assured.

Sure you are getting old, who is not?

3 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I agree, lesson learned, and I am not so annoyed by the whole experience any longer.

I still think, and I hope some of you will agree, that “karaoke” is the wrong word to describe “we are gonna give you kisses in the neck for 2 hours and make you rock hard so that you can go home and jerk off on your own”.😂

Unless you go there late, like the local, after a good sex session. So you just enjoy music, singing, and boys. "Have Sex before" is sometimes a good option for many late activities 😁😁

20 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Home massage and Kmanspa have managers who speak decent  English and will give excellent recommendations

Any advice on when might be the best time to visit these places? Do they have a lot of massage therapists ready to handle walk-in customers in the afternoon, in the evening after work or late at night when inebriated potential customers decide to make good on that potential? Or maybe most of their customers come by on Saturdays and Sundays?

20 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Now, we need to talk about 27 M massage. they have many gorgeous boyish looking guys as you can see in the picture attached here. I tried Dollar and Pe.  These guys showed no interest whatsoever in pleasing me.  They were doing very little, and very reluctantly. The best I enjoyed was kissing their bodies and sucking them. 

Essentially, it a masochist service: use them if you want a gorgeous boy that is showing disgust at the idea of kissing you. 

Thanks. Both were on my todo list.

On 2/8/2023 at 1:05 AM, Tartegogo said:

So I am now based on Sutthistan winichai rd in saphan khwai and this is a very different experience. I am one of only 3 farangs taht I have seen on the streets all day.  Very few people here speaks any English at all. 
This is the first place that I see in this trip which isn’t designed around tourism. 

I tried 27M massage  and BT house men massage and their tops really did deliver on both the massage quality and the fucking after that.

I agree with @reader here above that these place have pros. 
I will be checking “home massage” and “kmanspa” tomorrow. 

Now the disappointment: I went to hi club karaoke on my street at 10 pm and was the only customer for 1 hour and a half with 10 boys there. They claimed that I was early and that all the customers arrive well after midnight. I selected 2 boys to have drinks with me and they were very thankful and intimate. However, when I asked how much was the bar fine to take my favorite one home, they looked surprised. The boy told me he doesn’t go with customers, just stays in the club. So I asked the other one who was equally into me apparently, but he said the same. 

I asked the manager who was actually willing to come to a hotel with a customer tonight and he showed me only 2 of them, and said he could call in a 3rd one within minutes. 
Frankly I was not impressed by being rejected, it was a turn off. I selected one of the boys since I really didn’t want to come home empty handed, so the manager told me the boys were 2000 for themselves and 2000 bar fine (sic). Since I had such good quality service earlier at the massage places, I thought maybe in this area they are specially selected for quality and tested out, so it could be worth it but he turned out to be a pillow princess again. 

I had selected this area specifically because this new club opened recently, I had seen all their boys on  tiktok and thought I could enjoy a good 1/2 dozen of them in a few days, but this was clearly a mistake, I am gonna try to go back to silom where the boys i like would never say no to an off!

Here is a review from November. Like you, the rate was high. But, all were willing to go with me. However, I think I offered a bit more up front.

• Members
7 hours ago, BiggusDikkus said:

Any advice on when might be the best time to visit these places? Do they have a lot of massage therapists ready to handle walk-in customers in the afternoon, in the evening after work or late at night when inebriated potential customers decide to make good on that potential? Or maybe most of their customers come by on Saturdays and Sundays?

They do have several on hand from the moment they open (check their opening time on Google) and they are never super busy apparently.  

Not guaranteed to have exactly the guy you prefer if you just walk in tho. 

But they have photos on their Line accounts too and you can choose one and text them when you are coming and that you want that guy, they are keen and will make the effort to be there if you give a bit of advance notice.