Riobard

Get ur guff straight straight garot’ho’comlocal

• Members

I rarely comment on transactions but this one’s too funny. Handsome 6’2” 225lb, in biz off and on about 5 yrs. Previously known. Like many of the irrefutably hotter, made the leap from group to private practice.

All I ask is that nobody take it annoyingly off the point. If you want to know what costs what, ask them, or negoash blah blah blah. 

Me: You’ve really packed it on. I want the low cal high protein package at least once this trip and you are so far, in looks, the best candidate within weeks.

’Ho’: I continue working later, so it’s [sic: more] (meaning: premium rate for the performative capacity offset) … baby, OK?

… never heard the likes of that before …

…. tick tock 50 minutes …

Me (slyly, admiringly, offhand): Opa! That was a huge turn on. Tasty. How often can you guys drop a load like that?

’Ho’ (not unbraggadociously): Oh, I can cum all day!

——-
Where do you start? 😂

• Members
7 minutes ago, caeron said:

Personally, I'd start with "Prove it."

I may just use that at some point. Unsurprisingly he has reached out, presumably of course importuning for more business. However, I am leaving town for a while and already informed him of my travel dates during our meeting. In fact, I’d better rush lest risk flight check-in too late.