TotallyOz

Loving the Massage Delivery Services in Gay Bangkok

Covid changed things and one thing that is good is that there are now massage services that deliver guys to your door. I normally get them for 3k all inclusive and that is an OK rate if I don't want to travel.

Specifically, Homespa, 24m, 15m, and Intra all do delivery. Kman and KK are hit and miss depending on the guys. Does anyone else know if places that delivery consistently?

Just now, floridarob said:

I think I mentioned something about you'd be doing delivery going forward, something like that 😇

I most definitely prefer it. Some of the places are really nice and I'm OK going there (Zoo, Cloud, Motion) but they are few and far between and service is not good there.

What happened to Prince and Hero. I never had an issue going to either place. Anywhere look as good? 

It's been a while since I was there and I don't know what their home service is like but I have had some good times at Nine Spa down Sukhumvit road soi 31, definitely back on my to do list when I go back and it would be great if the guy I was with last time is still there (talk about hot and nicely hung).

From their website

For destinations around the Nana - Phrom Pong BTS stations: THB 2.500,-

For destinations beyond the Nana - Phrom Pong BTS stations: THB 3.000,-

These prices already include the masseur's tip.

Please note that after midnight, an additional charge of THB 500,- is applied

• Members
On 2/5/2023 at 12:40 AM, TotallyOz said:

Covid changed things and one thing that is good is that there are now massage services that deliver guys to your door. I normally get them for 3k all inclusive and that is an OK rate if I don't want to travel.

Specifically, Homespa, 24m, 15m, and Intra all do delivery. Kman and KK are hit and miss depending on the guys. Does anyone else know if places that delivery consistently?

Some attempt to live vicariously thru this option, others find it too painful to know.