12is12

Santo Domingo - 2nd report: Cine Lido

On my first evng I went there, curious at this House of Ultimate Sleaze, best undrstood as a dark hall rather than a dark room. I wont repeat the detailed dscriptions already offered here. 
Previous rprt (Gaum I think) mentioned that maybe  it opens before 6:30. It does: Mon-Fri 17:00-21:00. 150 pesos. The neighbourhood is OK, also after dark. It's included in the safe area as defined by my hotel's rcption, but I can vouch prsnly only up to 19:30.
Nvrtheless, per Gaum's rcmndation, I came with no valuables on me. OTOH, I did bring a small belt bag with a bottle of water and mouth & hand hygene stuff. 

I didnt find it too hot; certainly didnt sweat. The 3 big ventilators at the top row serve as a resepite. After entering I always stayed there a cpl of mnts adjusting to the dark, and then started cruising. Beyond the sleaze, I find this dark navigating an amusing challenge. 

I ended up visiting 3 times. The vast majority r mature locals, with a sprinkle of youth to whom most congregate. I believe that at max there were 25-30 men inside, walking around looking for action. A few were sitting by themselves, growling "no" to anyone propositioning himself just by stopping near them. If u want attention: sit down and spread ur legs; or go to the mid-left chairless section and lean against the wall (thats where u can also watch from close by); or just take it out and walk or sit.

Had my fair nmbr of rejections and of rejecting, but nvr left without being emptied by a BJ. One time it was while I was jerking off a student(?) leaning on the wall next to me. 

Another time was while sitting with a young guy at the front row. I had been watching him being blown by someone who had beat me to him. After climaxing, he went to the rest room, washed his dick, and went right back in. I let him recuperate 10 mnts, than sat by him asking "puedo?" He welcomed my attentions, and at some point initiated mutuality. We ended up chatting like 5 mnts, him laughing at some of my tourist observations.

Two curiosities.
About 25 mtrs from the Cine, as I was walking away after my scnd vst, a man coming from the opposite drction invited me to come again. Dont now how he identified me; either he prvsiouly saw me up close and prsnl, or - is there a special look of a man who had just been blown.....   ? 

Two, I ntcd this Grndr prfl (c below). Cant tell if its by the Cine itself, or of someone hoping to find more company.

At all 3 times, after swalloing my leche, the goodbye was "gracias pappi"......    (-:

Screenshot_20230131-143501.png

Screenshot_20230131-143510.png