Tartegogo

Chang sha host club

• Members

New host bar with men in East Bangkok,

ฉางซา 長 沙 Host Club & Restaurant
+66 61 949 8959
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5wc13rUZEFVRwd4S6?g_st=ic

The address is:

105 30-31 Ratchaphruek Rd, Bang Rak Noi, Mueang Nonthaburi District, Nonthaburi 11000, Thailand

Their tiktok accounts is @changshahostclub

I was chatting with them during their live tonight and they said 1. The guys can go with the customers, sure and 2 there is no bar fine to take them home. 
I hope it is not a misunderstanding as I was writing in English and they were answering to me verbally. 

Looks interesting. 

From the postings on the TikTok account, it seems to be mainly straight guys on staff.

Going by where is located, out in the far north-western suburbs, I presume it is mainly a Thai for Thai place. However, with a name like "Changsha" maybe it is going for the Chinese market?

Although I wouldn't imagine that many Chinese tourists would find their way out there, either.

Glad to hear you can take guys off from it. Perhaps the fact that it describes a self as a "host bar" rather than a karaoke place, means it is more focused on that portion of the market? I dunno...

Regarding off fees though, there is a possibility that there might be different prices for taking staff off at different times of the night. I believe that’s quite common in  straight establishments, where you might have to pay an off fee (they would call it a bar fine) of 2000 baht before midnight, say, but by 2 am the price would have come down to 500.

If they quote you a high off fee, you could ask is that all night, or does it come down later?

Doesn’t suit if you want to turn up at 11 and quickly take a guy off, of course...
Edited by forrestreid
clarity

39 minutes ago, forrestreid said:
Going by where is located, out in the far north-western suburbs, I presume it is mainly a Thai for Thai place. However, with a name like "Changsha" maybe it is going for the Chinese market?

Although I wouldn't imagine that many Chinese tourists would find their way out there, either.

I agree but particularly at the Thai-Chinese population.

Photo from Facebook page.

May be an image of 16 people, people standing and text

More photos and videos can be found at FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/changshabar/

19 hours ago, reader said:

I agree but particularly at the Thai-Chinese population.

Photo from Facebook page.

May be an image of 16 people, people standing and text

More photos and videos can be found at FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/changshabar/

Why do show these pics of hot guys ? Make me excited to try and go... then I remember that they are quite all straight and play top, and it makes me cry... 😪😁😁

On 2/9/2023 at 8:38 PM, floridarob said:

I tell them that I'm straight too...creates a bond 😄

And, they believe you too. Until they find themselves undressed in your apartment saying, "what the fuck in this straight guy doing to me? I'll tell all I flipped him?"

Any of you guys visited the out-of-silom host bars? How was the expierence? I am a bit afraid for the Jupiter-effect: very hot and goodlooking guys who are more interested in the female customers who sit down with bottles of alcohol to share with the boys and less interested in us old falang gays looking for a boy to take for the night... 

Is is worth traveling to such a place or better to stick to the knows and closeby places in Silom? 

5 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

Any of you guys visited the out-of-silom host bars? How was the experience? I am a bit afraid for the Jupiter-effect: very hot and good looking guys who are more interested in the female customers who sit down with bottles of alcohol to share with the boys and less interested in us old falang gays looking for a boy to take for the night... 

Is is worth traveling to such a place or better to stick to the knows and closeby places in Silom? 

I  have the same doubts but I guess until we go and check for ourselves we don't really know.

One thing  is certain, Bangkok has plenty of offerings outside of Silom ghetto  so adventurous among us may have their time filled in, 

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

I  have the same doubts but I guess until we go and check for ourselves we don't really know.

One thing  is certain, Bangkok has plenty of offerings outside of Silom ghetto  so adventurous among us may have their time filled in, 

Well, the bleublackbar is only 7 minutes walk from Sutthisan MRT station (according to Google maps)  so one would not have to be THAT adventurous to hit up that one.

Personally would love to hear an account from somebody who ventured outside the Silom ghetto

8 hours ago, g0ar0und said:

Changsha - boys can’t be offed for hotel fun even if the line account said it was allowed. Went there and was politely declined 

I'd not be giving up that easily. I know guy who worked there and he told me that it was possible when I asked. I did not travel there as I got his contact somewhere else but if so inclined , I'd still try

15 hours ago, g0ar0und said:

Changsha - boys can’t be offed for hotel fun even if the line account said it was allowed. Went there and was politely declined 

Most likely the boy you asked is not available for off, but doesnt mean none of the boys are unavailable for off.