12is12

Why don't we post Grindr profiles?

One of the major aims of these forums is to share info about good/safe providers.

Is there a reason we're not sharing their grndr (and other apps) prfls? screenfoto and name.....

I mean: there's no privacy prblm bcs it's pblc knowlege anyway, and it IS  the best way to help out both seekers and prvdrs.

M I missing something?

[Will pblsh this query also in the LA forum.]

i ask some of them.  I post some of them.  if they are gogo boy and continuously looking on grindr.......

32 minutes ago, forky123 said:

Would you be ok if your Grindr profile were linked here and discussed?

good point....  but if I am trying to make a living selling sex to farang...  maybe good thing.

Thnk u Gay for checking this out. His answr is of course VERY rsnbl. 

It's my mstk; didnt clarfy enough. I meant no dscussion / rprt / gossip, and nothing more than main-pblc foto and nick, like "Jose with the foto of shoulder or 2 flowers". I dont c any prblm with just writing: dont cntct this guy, or this guy is ok. 

If I do ask them in advance, as Maump has mentioned, and they agree - I'll share all the info they'll want/allow. 

At the very least, we really MUST proactively warn against cheats.

Re Grindr what I would like to see more here is a discussion about the practice of lot of members on grindr  posting fake or fabricated profiles. Technology enables them to change their faces and bodies etc. and give more favorable usually false details about themselves such as age or weight and so on.

Now I know an answer to this is to meet in a neutral location first or to have a live video call before inviting them home; but I would be glad to hear how others cope with this.

No need to tell me that you have never had this problem. Whatever you say it is widespread on Grindr especially from MB's or those seeking benefits.

Grindr isn't the only social app where people lie about themselves, catfish, post false photos, etc.  If one or more of us continually have problems with the choices we make using these apps it seems obvious we would simply stop using the apps as a resource.  It's not really that difficult to figure out.  

All this interest in Grindr I find interesting because:

Recently, I was discussing with one of my Thai friends how we can increase their visibility (for marketing purposes) in the Pattaya / Jomtien gay falang community.  We noted that this type of marketing is done much better in the Bangkok gay falang community than it is here in Pattaya / Jomtien.  In fact, the masseurs are often marketed by the massage shops that they work in with individual profile names that include a QR code that allows for the end-user to obtain additional information and to make a direct booking.  

Below is an example from the K Man Spa shop where each masseur has his own distinct profile with his contact and booking details.               https://kmanspa.blogspot.com/p/kmanspa.html

Why doesn't this type of approach exist here in Jomtien / Pattaya ?

KM_spa_example.jpg.b5c5bdc4e2525c9bf7656b9d42504af2.jpg

Together we designed some prototype business cards and web page prototypes and when we got to the various social media items to include - we were able to have a profile name for ALL of the various social media (Line, Facebook, Hornet, PlanetRomeo, Blued, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, TikTok, Whatsapp, etc.), EXCEPT for Grindr - because Grindr does not contain a Profile Name and/or Profile ID - like Hornet and Line do.

So, Grindr was the anomaly and cannot be easily inserted into someone's desire to market themselves.

6 hours ago, zombie said:

Re Grindr what I would like to see more here is a discussion about the practice of lot of members on grindr  posting fake or fabricated profiles. Technology enables them to change their faces and bodies etc. and give more favorable usually false details about themselves such as age or weight and so on.

Now I know an answer to this is to meet in a neutral location first or to have a live video call before inviting them home; but I would be glad to hear how others cope with this.

No need to tell me that you have never had this problem. Whatever you say it is widespread on Grindr especially from MB's or those seeking benefits.

Ask for Line + Line video call.

It is also better for the boy because many farangs show old pics of them before they take 30 kg of body fat and they lie about their age...

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

All this interest in Grindr I find interesting because:

Recently, I was discussing with one of my Thai friends how we can increase their visibility (for marketing purposes) in the Pattaya / Jomtien gay falang community.  We noted that this type of marketing is done much better in the Bangkok gay falang community than it is here in Pattaya / Jomtien.  In fact, the masseurs are often marketed by the massage shops that they work in with individual profile names that include a QR code that allows for the end-user to obtain additional information and to make a direct booking.  

Below is an example from the K Man Spa shop where each masseur has his own distinct profile with his contact and booking details.               https://kmanspa.blogspot.com/p/kmanspa.html

Why doesn't this type of approach exist here in Jomtien / Pattaya ?

KM_spa_example.jpg.b5c5bdc4e2525c9bf7656b9d42504af2.jpg

Together we designed some prototype business cards and web page prototypes and when we got to the various social media items to include - we were able to have a profile name for ALL of the various social media (Line, Facebook, Hornet, PlanetRomeo, Blued, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, TikTok, Whatsapp, etc.), EXCEPT for Grindr - because Grindr does not contain a Profile Name and/or Profile ID - like Hornet and Line do.

So, Grindr was the anomaly and cannot be easily inserted into someone's desire to market themselves.

BTW Zack is a really good bottom boy 😁 I enjoyed him a lot...