12is12

Why don't we post Grindr profiles?

1 hour ago, MarcSingap said:

I was guessing; what if the money boys had a website for them, where they post pictures of farangs customers, with comments about how the sessions had gone...

Would you be happy to find your face and body pictures (from Gindr or any app) in one of their forums  ? :

- "the bad cheap Charlie farangs who tip very little"

_ "the smelly customers, even after a hot shower" (boys often talk about it..)

- "the fat farangs who can't get hard but tip well" (the favorites for most of the boys)

- "the crazy farang who enjoy a long sex session, but paying for a short session"

-"the funny farangs who believe we are excited by their old body"

They probably do this in messenger or facebook...  they certainly share the info at the bars about us...

Marc, I realy dont undrstnd why u and Gay repeatedly insisit on criticizing what I have NOT proposed: NO comments, NO private fotos. 

Only pblc foto+nick, and "rcmndd" or "not rcmndd". 

In any case, readers here got the point, and whomever agrees will hopefully do so.

On my end - discussion closed.

2 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

I was guessing; what if the money boys had a website for them, where they post pictures of farangs customers, with comments about how the sessions had gone...

Would you be happy to find your face and body pictures (from Gindr or any app) in one of their forums  ? :

- "the bad cheap Charlie farangs who tip very little"

_ "the smelly customers, even after a hot shower" (boys often talk about it..)

- "the fat farangs who can't get hard but tip well" (the favorites for most of the boys)

- "the crazy farang who enjoy a long sex session, but paying for a short session"

-"the funny farangs who believe we are excited by their old body"

Which one are you?

Given only those options, I'd probably fall under Crazy Farang, because they have to work for it, always short time and within short time limits. Some of the guys come up with crazy excuses why  they can't perform....it's always their choice to stay or go but there's no pity money from me either.....oldest trick in the book.

I'm regularly in touch with three guys who work in massage shops on Silom Soi Six. The only customers they complain about are the lousy tippers and the occasional no tippers.

And as I mentioned before, they would rather have older clients because they tend to tip better and treat with greater respect than younger customers who tend to think they should get more for less.

1 hour ago, reader said:

I'm regularly in touch with three guys who work in massage shops on Silom Soi Six. The only customers they complain about are the lousy tippers and the occasional no tippers.

And as I mentioned before, they would rather have older clients because they tend to tip better and treat with greater respect than younger customers who tend to think they should get more for less.

As I younger person, it took me a few years before I asked why I was hassled less walking past massage shops, than the older guys were. 
The answer Sun gave me (he worked the old Bangkok Massage in Twilight) was 100% aligned with your post here.
Not sure he's on soi 6. Last I saw he was at the end of soi 4 just before covid. That Lao boy had magical hands! And 3 girlfriends back then I was told!   

13 hours ago, reader said:

Exactly what I wrote. Best customer for them : old farang who tip well and cum quickly, not long session. Easy money with good customer.

Exactly what I wrote. Best customer for them : old farang who tip well and cum quickly, not long session. Easy money with good customer.

I think you posted about "the fat farangs who can't get hard but tip well"

I'm talking about a different category altogether: older farangs who enjoy mutually-satisfying experience and tip well.

That's my objective in every massage and I manage to bring it off more often than not.

Best customer for them : old farang who tip well and cum quickly, not long session. Easy money with good customer.

A friend who is a primary care doctor remarked to me once that operations to correct a hernia was a surgeon's "bread-and-butter" procedure because it was quickly performed and paid well. It might be said that the situation you describe above falls into same category for massage boys.

On 2/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, MarcSingap said:

Well said but the news of your performance, payment etc. gets around the scene quicker than it would on a forum.

12 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

Well said but the news of your performance, payment etc. gets around the scene quicker than it would on a forum

It’s not about what people discuss, it’s about whether you should share pictures and peoples profiles on sex meeting apps without permission. I don’t give a crap if the boys tell each other  how much I’m willing to pay, what they’re likely to have to do for it and so self select those who are willing/unwilling to go with me for a specific price. Makes it much easier all round.