12is12

Why don't we post Grindr profiles?

17 hours ago, Gaybutton said:

Look on the apps.  I've seen many times pairs of boys advertising themselves for threesomes.  I'm sorry, I can't point specifically to any of them.  Threesomes are not my interest, so I didn't pay much attention.  Nevertheless, they are there.

Also, if you are chatting with a boy on the apps, tell him you are looking for a threesome.  He mighty be interested or might know someone who is.  Can't hurt to try.

I can't remember to see much of these on the apps on my last visit. I used Grindr and Romeo mostly, hope to find something. Thanks for the help! 

I’ve also seen boys advertising on Grindr and Romeo but have never responded. However over the years of visiting Pattaya I have I very occasionally had two boys in bed with me following “social” situations . For example one memorable time was when I offed a boy from Winner and returned to the Complex with him by motor bike taxi. Before going to my hotel I sat with him in a bar looking at the action having a drink, during which time my boy spotted a friend who had also worked in Winner previously who I invited to join us.  They seemed to enjoy each others company and I found both to be attractive so I suggested that the friend joined us for the night, which was enthusiastically agreed to by both boys after I confirmed that both would receive an appropriate tip.  That led to some of the best sex and fun I’ve ever had helped by the draining of a small bottle of scotch I had in the room.