12is12

Why don't we post Grindr profiles?

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

It IS groundhog day.

Shan't repeat myself.

I give up. 

Let the cheats continue to con others after they had done so to one,

And let the worthy remain without their deserved accolades and potential additional income.

You could always just ask them. Having read these forums for many years now there are con artists on both sides of the fence. I don’t get as much chance as many to visit LoS but I’ve only been conned once by an MB. I now won’t go near that particular massage parlour. I’ve had disappointments and successes but most of the time there’s either a bit of chemistry or their isn’t. I wouldn’t want to affect someone’s livelihood over 1000B. 

In my opinion reposting a picture that's on a public website (like the one taken from the spa website) is no problem. Because we can also post a link to that particular site so anybody could see the pic anyway. 

I would be more discreet with screenshot of dating profiles as grindr or romeo. In the past I did post some but always made sure to cut out the boy his face or put a sticker over it. So you could get an idea about how the (body of the) boy looks but won't recognise him on the street. 

Any ideas or opinions about that? 

7 hours ago, reader said:

This board provides a great platform to exchange views and information without pushing the envelope. As some posters regularly demonstrate, it's indeed possible to post interesting--seductive  and titillating even--reports without resorting to identifying playmates.

It sure is. Name a bar and a description and most of know who you are talking about. The lurkers will be none the wiser. 

7 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Hi Reader,

What should we do in the case when the guys specifically ask us to give them publicity in these forums?

A few minutes ago on the other forum, Sawatdee, a fellow forum member asked us to recommend the best massage shop in Jomtien.  I posted a picture of my favorite shop using a photo that was given to me by that shop - as their owner/boss recently refurbished the shop and bought all of the guys a new type of massage shop team shirt.  The team posed for the photo and I was asked to publish it as I told the guys that this question was being solicited in Sawatdee.

I would hate that we cannot help our local guys when they ask us to do it.

In my post - nothing sexual was written - no names were given - just an honest opinion about this massage shop.

Legally, to post online?
You would require a copyright release form from every person in the photo. At that point you would be the copyright holder, depending on the terms, to post where you want. 

3 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

It's also a way to make messages unreadable for a certain subset of people one might have a certain type of prejudice against. Just a thought...

Sometimes I can be questionably critical, and it's not been lost on me that the posting style of the individual we have been commenting on has provided substantial and important / helpful commentary and advice for a long period of time.  I respect those contributions here ... and elsewhere.  I'm sincerely hoping this individual hears the collective criticism and makes a posting / written stylistic course correction.  

There is a sub-forum, accessible only to members, on sawatdeenetwork, where we discuss service providers. But it's not popular.

With some of my Farang friends, we discuss the boys we meet extensively. I would like to read such reports, but it does not seem popular on the forums. I did my part of sharing, now let others do the same (e.g. the OP, where is your contribution?). Such information can save a lot of time and money, and indeed did for me and friends.

Fortunately, most of my encounters are of a way that I would meet the guy again, and if the encounter is not what I'm looking for, it's not his fault and I would recommend him to friends. But some are useless in bed, various issues/problems/troubles, I would post that as well to save others the expense and disappointment.

Grindr is poor for this subject, because there is no way to link to a profile (whereas in hornet, blued, romeo you can link or search by name).

On 3/13/2023 at 3:46 PM, ChristianPFC said:

There is a sub-forum, accessible only to members, on sawatdeenetwork, where we discuss service providers. But it's not popular.

With some of my Farang friends, we discuss the boys we meet extensively. I would like to read such reports, but it does not seem popular on the forums. I did my part of sharing, now let others do the same (e.g. the OP, where is your contribution?). Such information can save a lot of time and money, and indeed did for me and friends.

Fortunately, most of my encounters are of a way that I would meet the guy again, and if the encounter is not what I'm looking for, it's not his fault and I would recommend him to friends. But some are useless in bed, various issues/problems/troubles, I would post that as well to save others the expense and disappointment.

Would be great!

For example on my last visit I tried to get a 3some. I was bar hopping and ask mamasan in Hotmail, he pointed out one guy but we went DJ station and enjoyed the rest of the night dancing. It was too late to get back to any bar to try to take another boy. Hoping on my next visit I will manage to organize it but will stay only 2 nights in BKK on the way to Bali.

List of reliable boys with things are willing to do could help lots of members to save time and perhaps money too.

Anyone has recommendation for 3 some, appreciate the info :)

17 hours ago, vinapu said:

you should talk to your boy and quite possibly he would know willing friend of friend

Actually I did in the hotel room and he confessed he doesn't like doing it.

In this case mamasan info was not the best or the boy attitude was different. I had a good time anyway, but keep thinking what to do next week when in Bkk. Should I try hotmail again or go somewhere else.?

16 hours ago, zsolec said:

Actually I did in the hotel room and he confessed he doesn't like doing it.

If that is what he said, that tells me all I would want to know.  I would never ask a boy to do something he made clear he doesn't like.  For what?  The boy won't enjoy it and neither will you if you know you are making him do what he doesn't want to do.

A little shopping around, including the apps, and you'll find what you want with willing boys.  Don't you think willing boys would be much better?

I would leave the mama-sans out of it completely.  They'll want a BIG tip and they can be very good at coercing the boys to do what they don't want to do.

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

why not to do both / are you there only one night ?

If boy doesn't like 3somes then is better not to force that on him, it likely won't work

Yes, I realized that. I did not make a big deal about it and enjoyed the rest of the night with him. Next morning I just made a comment that next time I will choose somebody else so he would understand why I don't off him from again.

19 hours ago, vinapu said:

why not to do both / are you there only one night ?

If boy doesn't like 3somes then is better not to force that on him, it likely won't work

If I count my evening arrival to Bkk then 2 nights, what is my other best option beside hotmale?

5 hours ago, zsolec said:

Willing boys? Like the name lol, how to find them?

Look on the apps.  I've seen many times pairs of boys advertising themselves for threesomes.  I'm sorry, I can't point specifically to any of them.  Threesomes are not my interest, so I didn't pay much attention.  Nevertheless, they are there.

Also, if you are chatting with a boy on the apps, tell him you are looking for a threesome.  He mighty be interested or might know someone who is.  Can't hurt to try.