12is12

Santo domingo - 4th report: Grindr again

Despite the 2 incidents I didnt turn it off, so messages kept coming - of course at a reducing rate. For some reason prepagos appeared more, the vast majority of whom r only top. I learned that this means not only no sucking, but also not even touching a dick. Not for me. 

I had prepared a short summary of the two incidents, and copy-pasted them in some chats as a "test". Some guys disappeared. It might b they planned similar behaviour, or they percieved me as bothersome. In any case, it made me feel more secure.

One guy reacted to this in an exceptionally promising manner, so we set a meeting at Paco. He mentioned payment "for taxi" and "if u want to gift me". 

He arrived in a taxi a minute after me, and beckoned me to the taxi for 300 pesos. I gave him a 500 note, and after paying he wanted to hand me the note. I waived it off, and saw this as a good sign. In the past, most pocketed the change without asking. After sitting I immediatelly gave him the money for the return trip, so he would b at ease.

Second good sign: while I ordered a main dinner course, he said he had already eaten, and prefered only a simple drink. 

He described himself as "timid", after I mentioned that he was VERY silent - leaving me all the conversation work. We ended up in bed; good session, nothing special to report. I "gifted" him 2000, probably just because he had redeemed me from incidents trauma.  (-:

From then on it was smooth sailing. Had two similar hookups - NOT prepagos, expecting "gifts" - in 'oppsite directions'. As I was walking in El Conde, got a message from a guy sitting in independnce park, and the next day from one in Colon park (opposite end of the street). Applied my screening protocol; sat with them in the park; and ended up in my room. The 2nd one was both nice and good in bed. We had a longer conversation, beyond the basics. I tipped him 3000. His Grindr main public foto is below. Had him over again for my last night.

BTW, for those wondering how these sessions square up with my promise of "no more" to the hotel security guard: it so happened that all of them werent on his shift.....   (-: 

Screenshot_20230207-230709.png