TotallyOz

Culmination of 3 year crush

9 minutes ago, scott456 said:

What is he going to do for a living when he moves to the U.S.?

He would be a stay at home dad. I'll work and he can take care of the dogs.

1 minute ago, vinapu said:

you mean all that time from now till Easter ? insane !

Crazy in love? Love is never crazy.

I feel little sad to read some of the comments here. To fall in love is beautiful, and should be respected.

Of course, considering the cultural gap between you and the boy, the relationship maybe different from a one you could have with another american guy. But if you feel deep love and if your boyfriend wants to stay with you because you take care of him, this can work perfectly (this is how many straight couples in Asia are living. The "romantic loving couple" is a very western culture way of living).

I would personnaly recommend you to be careful and spend as much time as you can with him in Thailand, before considering moving him to the US.

• Members
8 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Nothing against your post, I agree wholeheartedly, just wanted to add as a reminder that cultural gaps can easily be overcome by open minded people.
My husband and I are celebrating our 20 years together soon.  We come from opposite sides of the planet from 2 cultures that never interacted in history. 

One of you is Mumbo? (from Happy Feet)

11 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Everyone needs to work. It builds character. My BF of 20 years works full time. He is a truck driver. I can't have someone just sitting around waiting on me day and night. Not good for them and I can't have other visitors. :)

I was thinking of him working with you. Or you have a business together. Maybe I got confused.

Ok. 

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Everyone needs to work. It builds character. My BF of 20 years works full time. He is a truck driver. I can't have someone just sitting around waiting on me day and night. Not good for them and I can't have other visitors. :)

Sorry I got confused if you have BF for 20 years how can this guy can be your boyfriend too ? Or maybe you meant your ex BF of 20 years?

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Sorry I got confused if you have BF for 20 years how can this guy can be your boyfriend too ? Or maybe you meant your ex BF of 20 years?

No one is limited to only one BF. Lots of love to be shared.

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

Don't read too much into it....who says you can only have 1 bf when we have multiple TV's.....

:) I like the TV analogy. Correct!