young11

Outdoor hires in BCN, LON etc montjuic Hyde park?

• Members

I know Athens has great spots for hiring guys outside. Never been there but I have a trip planned to Barcelona and London and I thought I could explore some areas. Usually I am busy with hiring from websites but I accidentally read online that Hyde park and montjuic have some guys for hiring but I am not sure if this is reliable information. Any leads on this?

For montjuic I had one amazing sex many years ago before I start hiring and before apps were the norm. I still have a fond memory of that place but I stopped going to these places because I could hire and the apps. So I feel like giving it a try again but now with some money involved. 

I don't know anything about hyde park but there are some information out there. So if anyone knows about the area and deeds let us know.

In both cases I think the outdoor places might be very popular among (straight, inexperienced) Arabs because they usually don't use apps and they don't advertise online and don't go to saunas etc. I have a thing for inexperienced ones 😂

• Members
4 hours ago, young11 said:

I accidentally read online that Hyde park and montjuic have some guys for hiring

I’m so sorry @young11 that this reading forced itself upon you. Information like that should be restricted 😎

Both Montjuic and Hyde Park cover a huge area. While it’s entirely possible that a horny guy in either city might visit the park in the hope of meeting a like-minded man, there’s no regular cruising in either place (AFAIK). 

Even decades ago, when society was less liberal, Hyde Park had only occasional cruising outdoors. Those who wanted to meet off-duty horny soldiers preferred to visit a couple of pubs nearby.

You may have better luck in the Summer months, but you’d have to exercise a good deal of caution. And with your expressed desire for “straight, inexperienced Arabs”, you may have to be extra-careful that you don’t attract a homophobic attack.

• Members

@msclelovr you are always kind and considerate, thank you. Of course I won't act recklessly, though I must admit that I have done risky things like that before and was rewarded handsomely, that's why it wanders in my mind when I see these kinda stuff online. You might be surprised by how sexually flexible some of these young Arabs are...

When I visited bcn last year I didn't go to the sauna because of my fear of monkey pox. I stayed at intercon, which was very close to montjuic, so I wandered a bit to check the spot I had fun many years ago. I must say the place was still active but I didn't find anyone attractive by going around it once. Usually these places require many circles and wait to find the right person but I am not young and patient enough to do that anymore. I can easily hire very hot guys in BCN so I went back to my hotel.