18past19

If you happen to be on the LOS during Songkran,

On 2/11/2023 at 4:46 PM, paulsf said:

Find a hot, wet , shirtless guy to take back to your hotel and help you shower.  Can be fun.

On 2/11/2023 at 10:16 PM, BiggusDikkus said:

Songkran without a doubt is the best time of year to visit Bangkok.

Thank you again to everyone of you for the tips. i was debating when i posted this topic earlier this year.

Now i am with you. i fell in love with BKK Songkran so much so that i am planning to go there again next year. it looked like gay men from all over asia gather in BKK during Songkran. looks like gay asian men’s mecca. 

On 2/12/2023 at 6:47 AM, paulsf said:

I’ll stand by my statement that there will be no shortage of boys in the gogo’s and massage shops.

Not in my experience. I went out last year and found the offer (massage in Inthamara) greatly reduced in numbers.

To the OP: it depends on what you are looking for.

I spent several Songkran in Bangkok (the first for experience, the others for poor planning not be outside Thailand), and it is indeed more quiet because who can goes home. Only touristy areas are more active.

No experience about Pattaya, but from what I read there is an influx of those who come for Songkran.