vinapu

Cambodian mystery and Thai solution - first trip of 2023

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

horror movie to one is just comedy for other.

That's schnitzel with rice and vegatebles in thick creamy curry sauce. Yummy !!!

Next time we meet crossing Silom it on me for you nad your man but it must be the same man who was with you then

Sounds good to me! I find G's very reliable!

On 2/16/2023 at 6:35 AM, Boy69 said:

All I can say is that V saw Vinapu as walking ATM a big opportunity to squeeze as much money as he can from the situation once he realized that Vinapu is not a naive falang as he thought he  disappeared. Sometimes sheet happens in life all we can do is forget about it and move on.

Regarding that didn't V want to fly with Vinapu at the same flight I think there's simple explanation he didn’t want to be seen together with  older falang .

That is my guess too. In 2011 I took a massage lad from Bangkok to Patong Beach. He sat apart from me at the airport gate.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

I hoped to shake hands with gayinpattaya but he was not in bar he apparently  holds the court so it’s task for next trip whenever it will be. But I have witness I had intention if you read this report.

Last night? 
I was sat inside Dragon Music Lounge, playing pool ect, till about 10:30pm. I headed home early before the racket from Palace Bar started. 

For those that may not know, Tom, who used to be the manager of Maxi's on Soi Twilight for years, is now manager at Dragon Music Lounge. He is really turning the place around. 

31 minutes ago, Tartegogo said:

My Thai boy was finding our conversation entertaining, he was like listening to shoppers discuss product quality, except he was one of the products on sale. He told me that was a funny point of view to be listening to that sort of chat. He sort of said he assumed that was happening between farangs, but he usually doesn’t get to witness it.

no doubt he was entertained although we kept that at very decent level without any juicy details.  

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

It looks that after commotion we had last trip over phone overuse when he dumped me after 1 night  he realized that ATM like me must be appreciated and it must be shown. I forgave him, met him later and I’m happy to see that he finally started to realize  simple fact that I like him and is in his best interest to show he likes me too.

Finally - I've been waiting so long for you to post your Day 12 report - as I wanted to know if you managed to surprise and actually meet your sexy HC birthday boy.  Bravo!!  You invested a lot in him and I am happy that you had another happy ending with him.

One thing for SURE Vinapu - not all ATMs are equal.  Yours is the most prettiest and generous :>))

2 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Finally - I've been waiting so long for you to post your Day 12 report - as I wanted to know if you managed to surprise and actually meet your sexy HC birthday boy.  Bravo!!  You invested a lot in him and I am happy that you had another happy ending with him.

One thing for SURE Vinapu - not all ATMs are equal.  Yours is the most prettiest and generous :>))

it worked very well indeed, my previous long times with him were but disappointing , this time he made up for all in the past and plus. Most important finally he realized what it means when client likes him and returned favor.

As for ATM , prettiest perhpas no, too many scratches and rust marks but  for generous , yes. When tipping I like to err on side of few baht more rather than wait for change from 20 baht

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Gee, what time you guys waked up ? I like their breakfast very much and for lunch I recommend duck leg confit, second only to mine cooking

A bit off topic. Duck confit/confit de canard is my absolute favorite French dish. I’d go to southwest France only to eat this, and cassoulet at other times 😀

8 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

We were often the first customers at 8 am, either at sandbar, Olala, or pirate bay.

I have it often, busy night makes me or guy or both hungry.

How you did not notice French place being opened is mystery unless you went to beach side through that narrow passage beside Agate bypassing Complex altogether 

23 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I wondered how come you have not been to Brazil, which would be heaven for you.....

And you reminded me that safety is on the mind of many people,......

It is not on my mind for some reason, I feel I know how to handle a mugger (just give him a ‘fake’ wallet with 120 reais and 2 expired credit cards, let him run away and you can quietly continue with your day….)

then what one gives to next mugger? 

In my case it not danger , perceived or real , that keeps me from Brazil , I'm not that chickeny, but very fact that I need to take it into consideration while in Thailand I don't give second thought if I take shortcut through completely deserted and dark  market in say, Silom soi 5 at 2 am