KJ1993

Sao Paulo - Report Feb 2023

• Members

Glad you packed a lot in (teehee) within such a short time. Nice account. Just a few minor comments, though you are hardly hard up for self-efficacy. 

I am quite sure who your ‘Hercules’ is and the rate was likely somewhat higher than could be had. Not to cast aspersions, but this may have been partly an artefact of the middleman brokering and your initial hesitancy. Also, when at Lagoa recently I noted, though been there dozens of times, that the suites were 55 (or 60?) minutes; hence, programas almost rounded up to an hour. IDK why this contrast with Rio (ie, usually 30 minutes) did not draw my attention before; perhaps because I typically book an hour at any venue because I find 25 minutes too rushed. In any case, I suppose a price differential might be built in to this time difference and defies a head to head (teehee) comparison. That said, I have volunteered up to 300 for the hour with some GdePs, particularly when underspending budget due to disappointing selection, and I don’t obsess much over cash. 

A word to the wise viz João and Lipe. While gogos at Lagoa are slippery in terms of getting even a few words exchanged, both of these fellows dance regularly at Hot House where interaction between their sets is much easier to pin down, ie, with a view to chasing a date. João, unfortunately has been beset with steroidal acne, so Thomas Harris’ Buffalo Bill’s previously keen interest has waned.

Very good review, you became well versed after 1 trip , did this board help you prepare at all?

The slamming uber car doors is too funny, my friend that I travel with a lot is known to slam doors and I make it a point to say something when we get in and the driver immediately agrees with me, making my friend feel like an ass.... So my sarcasm/arrogance isn't only on this board, it's worse in real life 😝

• Members

You did a very good job for a first time visit to São Paulo, all things considered.

But please, for the love of God, don’t take the huge risk of visiting a stranger’s / garoto’s home / apartment ever again. I’m glad that, against all odds, it worked out for you, though. But I can fill up this page with true stories in Latin / South America / Caribbean where this ended up poorly or worse yet, deadly. 

• Members
8 hours ago, KJ1993 said:

… I see the most delicious slice of white Brazilian hunk known to man. About 6 ft 1, massive shoulders, pecs, arms, creamy white skin and big full juicy red nipples, no signs of steroid use, what more could you ask for? His face isn't the best in the world but for that body I honestly don't care.

Oh Em Gee. This “Hercules” seems like the garoto at Lagoa that I always call “the one that got away”. This was late 2021, like November or December, so a bit over a year ago. What tipped me off that it might be him is your description of his “unfortunate” character face. For two days straight, he was very friendly and personable with me and was clearly very available, even offering to spot me when I was at working out upstairs at the gym. In every other way, he was everything I would’ve wanted in a brief companion, right down to being a great conversationalist. But I was being particularly selective and thought he was a bit too…. “facially challenged”. Then, on the third day in SP on that trip, I finally came to my senses and told myself, “are you crazy? You’d better grab that man the next time you see him!” But I went back to Lagoa every night on that trip, and never saw him again. I also went back on another week’s stay in São Paulo and, again, no sighting of this facially-challenged but otherwise perfect “Hercules”.

I even remember the first name he gave me. But I was playing “hard to get” and never even asked for the WhatsApp… so I wound up playing  myself! Lesson learned: grab them while the getting’s good!

If it is one and the same, then that’s good to know that I have a shot at redemption.

11 hours ago, Riobard said:

Glad you packed a lot in (teehee) within such a short time. Nice account. Just a few minor comments, though you are hardly hard up for self-efficacy. 

I am quite sure who your ‘Hercules’ is and the rate was likely somewhat higher than could be had. Not to cast aspersions, but this may have been partly an artefact of the middleman brokering and your initial hesitancy. Also, when at Lagoa recently I noted, though been there dozens of times, that the suites were 55 (or 60?) minutes; hence, programas almost rounded up to an hour. IDK why this contrast with Rio (ie, usually 30 minutes) did not draw my attention before; perhaps because I typically book an hour at any venue because I find 25 minutes too rushed. In any case, I suppose a price differential might be built in to this time difference and defies a head to head (teehee) comparison. That said, I have volunteered up to 300 for the hour with some GdePs, particularly when underspending budget due to disappointing selection, and I don’t obsess much over cash. 

A word to the wise viz João and Lipe. While gogos at Lagoa are slippery in terms of getting even a few words exchanged, both of these fellows dance regularly at Hot House where interaction between their sets is much easier to pin down, ie, with a view to chasing a date. João, unfortunately has been beset with steroidal acne, so Thomas Harris’ Buffalo Bill’s previously keen interest has waned.

I think your aspersions are correct lol. Looking back, the addition of the wingman did likely the raise the cost somewhat! Not that I'm complaing hehehe.

Re Joao and Lipe, thanks for the tips. Will endeavour to check out Hot House next time! Shame about the acne but for me Joao remains the exception to my 'excessive steroids' rule. I could never turn him down 😋

4 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

You did a very good job for a first time visit to São Paulo, all things considered.

But please, for the love of God, don’t take the huge risk of visiting a stranger’s / garoto’s home / apartment ever again. I’m glad that, against all odds, it worked out for you, though. But I can fill up this page with true stories in Latin / South America / Caribbean where this ended up poorly or worse yet, deadly. 

I couldn't agree with you more and appreciate your concern. In hindsight I had some regretful lapses in judgement. 100% won't be making the same mistakes twice!

6 hours ago, floridarob said:

Very good review, you became well versed after 1 trip , did this board help you prepare at all?

The slamming uber car doors is too funny, my friend that I travel with a lot is known to slam doors and I make it a point to say something when we get in and the driver immediately agrees with me, making my friend feel like an ass.... So my sarcasm/arrogance isn't only on this board, it's worse in real life 😝

This forum has been an invaluable resource, thank you!!! It was only right that I gave something back to hopefully help others in the same way 😊

Lol I do love a good Brazilian Uber story haha!

10 minutes ago, Lucky said:

@KJ1993 Sorry that I had to stop reading what looks like an interesting report. May I suggest that you break up those long paragraphs? White space is good, especially for geezers like me who get lost without it.

The words just run together.

I think I accidentally deleted my spaces when posting! Sorry!! Will remember for next time.

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

@KJ1993 Sorry that I had to stop reading what looks like an interesting report. May I suggest that you break up those long paragraphs? White space is good, especially for geezers like me who get lost without it.

The words just run together.

Too much white space, Not enough spaces, no vowels..... gotta concentrate here 😄

• Members

Excellent report. I guess the safest way to do things is to keep the sex in the sauna. Looking back, I did invite a few guys back to my hotel in Colombia. Maybe I was lucky or because I always insisted on seeing them outside first and the boutique hotel always had someone at the front desk checking who was coming in and leaving. 

• Members
On 2/13/2023 at 9:55 AM, KJ1993 said:

I think your aspersions are correct lol. Looking back, the addition of the wingman did likely the raise the cost somewhat! Not that I'm complaing hehehe.

Re Joao and Lipe, thanks for the tips. Will endeavour to check out Hot House next time! Shame about the acne but for me Joao remains the exception to my 'excessive steroids' rule. I could never turn him down 😋

I never got to ‘Hotch’ House, as they say in PapoMix, during my April visit. They are good at posting the lineup but none moved me. At a certain point after visiting for years one sometimes just gravitates to a cadre of tried and true entertainers on one’s so-called roster rather than the laborious intensity of new negosh.

If you are lucky and work at it you can land release repeat with guys that look better and gyrate well enough in small spaces, like your bed, to get your blood racing. One strapping guy I first met at one of the massage spas still makes my knees buckle when he steps out of the Über with his high wattage smile advancing to the gate, or Renaissance lobby when I’m slumming there. Maybe he can’t dance for shit; who knows? He needn’t care, inn’t? (He’s not the painfully cute one cross-affiliated with the sauna venues I mentioned elsewhere.)