BiggusDikkus

Tonight in Bangkok

I'll be on a flight arriving at Swampy a little after 10pm, which means I probably won't get to my hotel until a little after midnight.

What are my options?

Does anyone go to Silom Soi 2 on Thursdays?

What about Banana Bar on Soi 4? I've heard it turns into a nightclub after midnight. Does anyone have any intelligence on how happening this place might be late on a Thursday night?

What about Silom Soi 6? Last time I was in Bangkok, I was with a couple of young Thai friends in an after-hours nightclub far from Silom. When we left, one of them said he was going to Silom Soi 6 to keep on partying. I had the impression there was some kind of after-hours club there. Does anyone know what this might be, or even if Soi 6 is happening late on a Thursday night?

Do I have any other options? I assume the go-go bars wil be closing around the time I roll into the gayborhood, but I'd hate to waste a night, even a half a night, in Bangkok.

Thank you very much for any advice anyone might have.

3 minutes ago, BiggusDikkus said:

I'll be on a flight arriving at Swampy a little after 10pm, which means I probably won't get to my hotel until a little after midnight.

What are my options?

Does anyone go to Silom Soi 2 on Thursdays?

What about Banana Bar on Soi 4? I've heard it turns into a nightclub after midnight. Does anyone have any intelligence on how happening this place might be late on a Thursday night?

What about Silom Soi 6? Last time I was in Bangkok, I was with a couple of young Thai friends in an after-hours nightclub far from Silom. When we left, one of them said he was going to Silom Soi 6 to keep on partying. I had the impression there was some kind of after-hours club there. Does anyone know what this might be, or even if Soi 6 is happening late on a Thursday night?

Do I have any other options? I assume the go-go bars wil be closing around the time I roll into the gayborhood, but I'd hate to waste a night, even a half a night, in Bangkok.

Thank you very much for any advice anyone might have.

I would just use a location spoofing app (like FakeGps on Android), use Grinder or Blued and schedule with a guy for late at night, unless by not wasting a night, you mean doing something beside sex.

just walk arround Silom , patpong 2 , soi 6 , Suriwong , Thaniya and soi4  as after bars closed guys like to hang out or have meals with friends here and there so you may hunt somebody fairly easy,

Banana had show till at least 1.30 , I was there waiting for my boy to finish shift on my first night in BKk on last trip. There were still some boys available , I know because one of them was sitting with me and was awarded 500 for allowing some indecent touches

On 2/16/2023 at 2:16 AM, hojacat said:

I would just use a location spoofing app (like FakeGps on Android), use Grinder or Blued and schedule with a guy for late at night, unless by not wasting a night, you mean doing something beside sex.

In the past I used FakeGps to change my location on Grindr. Worked perfect. But already for some time that's not doing the trick anymore. Grindr must have had some update reconizing I was using FakeGps. Or is it still working with others?