Menaughty

Some Specific Brazil Questions

• Members
16 hours ago, Axiom2020 said:

...more hot guys and an increase in clients.  

There are actually less garotos at the saunas during Carnaval than there are during the lead up to it. 

An occasional tourist wouldn’t really notice this, though. 

Can anyone please guide me what are the best time and days to go to Lagoa, 117 & 202?

From my research on this forum, Tuesday seems very busy for 117. Wednesday is slow for 202. Sat and Sun are good days for lagoa.

But I would love to have updated info?

I was just there a couple of weeks ago.....it's a fluid guess dependent on rain, what parties at saunas or other parties around the city, season, etc....

But Wed was an excellent night at 202, Tuesday is still 117's night, Meio Mundo can be good on Friday......and 202 fri or sat, flip a coin.

I think I've lost interest in 117, everyone has their own taste and point of view of which sauna is better 😉

59 minutes ago, floridarob said:

I was just there a couple of weeks ago.....it's a fluid guess dependent on rain, what parties at saunas or other parties around the city, season, etc....

But Wed was an excellent night at 202, Tuesday is still 117's night, Meio Mundo can be good on Friday......and 202 fri or sat, flip a coin.

I think I've lost interest in 117, everyone has their own taste and point of view of which sauna is better 😉

What times of the day you went those places?

• Members

Great report.

I had recently referenced the Remax convenience store for Über purposes, so glad you also discovered it. Word to the wise for others: its closing time may precede your target ride time. I think it’s Saturday 20:00, other days 21:00, and Sunday closed. 

• Members

When you say you got sick, was it because of too much fun?  I had a stye and the flu when i visited Brazil for the first time in 2018.

And was the sore anus from douching or from the big dicks you shoved up in there, lol. Sounds like you had a great time. 👍 

5 hours ago, Tomasian said:

When you say you got sick, was it because of too much fun?  I had a stye and the flu when i visited Brazil for the first time in 2018.

And was the sore anus from douching or from the big dicks you shoved up in there, lol. Sounds like you had a great time. 👍 

Throwing up was more because of upset stomach.

But yeah the sore anus was because of those BIG Brazilian dicks 😅 I am kinda proud of myself for taking 'em 😆

• Members

I stayed in an AirBnb in my last trip to SP.  Literal 3 minute Walk to the sauna.  I used Ubers for my day trips, went home to freshen up and walked to Lagoa and walked home.   Usually stopped by a store on the way back to the airbnb to buy dinner or snacks.    Just walk confidently, dress simply, no flashiness.