Menaughty

Some Specific Brazil Questions

One thing funny happened to me in Rio in my hotel. The hotel I was at, had a switch you can turn on or off for room service. Turning it on, turns the green light on. On the outside of the door.

Anyways I always made sure that is off. I didnt really need room service. But still everyday I would come back the room was clean and straighten up.Β 

The funny part is that i brought a dildo with me (would use it before going to sauna, to prep myself πŸ˜‚) it had a suction type at the end, so I would stick it to the restroom wall after cleaning it.Β 

The first day i came back from the sauna, the room was all tidy up but the dildo was still hanging on the bathroom wall 😝. I thought maybe they came in by mistake so I did the same thing next day, left the dildo on the wall hanging and the same thing happened. I wad so embarrased to look the cleaning lady in the eye whenever I would get out of my room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Β 

The following days, i would put it in my luggage in a ziplock πŸ˜…

• Members
20 hours ago, Menaughty said:

One thing funny happened to me in Rio in my hotel. The hotel I was at, had a switch you can turn on or off for room service. Turning it on, turns the green light on. On the outside of the door.

Anyways I always made sure that is off. I didnt really need room service. But still everyday I would come back the room was clean and straighten up.Β 

The funny part is that i brought a dildo with me (would use it before going to sauna, to prep myself πŸ˜‚) it had a suction type at the end, so I would stick it to the restroom wall after cleaning it.Β 

The first day i came back from the sauna, the room was all tidy up but the dildo was still hanging on the bathroom wall 😝. I thought maybe they came in by mistake so I did the same thing next day, left the dildo on the wall hanging and the same thing happened. I wad so embarrased to look the cleaning lady in the eye whenever I would get out of my room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Β 

The following days, i would put it in my luggage in a ziplock πŸ˜…

I have a cleaning service coming to my place every two weeks. I usually remember to put away all the "private" stuff, like my water pipe, weed, and sex toys.

I am not very organized and would usually dump all the sex toys in one of the closets. One day I forgot to put away my sex toys (sexy underwear, leather paraphernalia, dildos, ropes, handcuffs, masks, etc.) after one of my photoshoots back when I had a JFF account. When I returned home, the cleaners had found an empty storage box and put away all my toys in there. Interestingly, not only did they save in the container all the toys I left in my extra room. Besides, they collected all the sex toys available in the three closets in my condo and saved them together in the giant Tupperware.

I was ashamed but thankful.

• Members
5 hours ago, young11 said:

Just a random question, where do you guys get saline enemas in Brazil? I mean one time use enemas, like fleet that you get at cvs in the USΒ 

Pretty much any pharmacy on the main drags in Ipanema (Rua Visconde de PirajΓ‘) and Copacabana (Avenida Nossa Senhora da Copacabana) sell them. There are pharmacies / drogarias on every block there.Β 

• Members
5 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Pretty much any pharmacy on the main drags in Ipanema (Rua Visconde de PirajΓ‘) and Copacabana (Avenida Nossa Senhora da Copacabana) sell them. There are pharmacies / drogarias on every block there.Β 

Thanks, how do you say it or call it in Portuguese? I am assuming they don't speak English...

• Members
On 4/2/2023 at 12:13 AM, young11 said:

Thanks, how do you say it or call it in Portuguese? I am assuming they don't speak English...

Can't you search it on your phone and show the picture to the pharmacy clerk?Β  I always do this at dragarias, supermarkets and other stores, there is no need to say anything.

• Members
On 4/25/2023 at 11:18 PM, Brak said:

They certainly have a pharmacy there but I don't know if you need a prescription for it in Brazil.

No prescription is actually needed in Brazil. You are supposed to have one but if you do not have one, it is no problem. If you do not have a CPF, they might charge you (much) more, but you can negociate.Β 

• Members
1 hour ago, pauleiro said:

No prescription is actually needed in Brazil. You are supposed to have one but if you do not have one, it is no problem. If you do not have a CPF, they might charge you (much) more, but you can negociate.Β 

Negotiations using Google Translate is no fun.

Came back from my second trip from Sao Paulo (only). Kinda dissapointing. Not in terms of sex. Lagao was great.

The issue is I got diarrhea towards the end just like last time. I had to skip any action for last few days.Β 

Makes me feel sad. For the reference I am a Pakistan American and spent my childhood in Pakistan, I hardly ever get food poisoning or diarrhea because of all the street food i ate there in my childhood πŸ˜„

But I guess maybe it's been more than a decade, so maybe my stomach has adapted differently.Β 

But i dont remember eating any street food in Brazil except from the vendors in liberdade on weekend which seems neat to me.

I remember somewhere either in this forum somewhere else someone mentioned that the water used for enema can cause issues too. I used hotel tap water.

I am kinda sad because Brazil has so many beautiful men and I have traveled to other countries and I love other cultures and I love to travel, I never come across as an uptight American. But for some reason maybe I just need to cancel Brazil out of my list 😒😭

• Members

I had travellers diarrhea like clockwork my first half dozen or so visits, in spite of Dukoral prophylaxis as prescribed at the get go. I did find Imodium could help, particularly if stranded without facilities, but at times I preferred to let all the matter pass through the GI system. Sometimes broad spectrum Cipro. Hydration+++ and pure psyllium husk from Gujarati, but you can buy psyllium in Brazil bulk bin stores. I don’t take Metamucil. Had to adapt to what can realistically transpire sexually at those times. Never really felt virally ill. At all times when douching, only purified water. Even then, boiled cooled and stored for use. A bit of salt for PH balance. Adult full brief diapers have occasionally saved my skin when without toilet access. In subsequent years I seem to be mostly spared the β€˜revenge’ and my Depends panties make it back home with me. The connection between precaution and prevention may be specious but precaution is not that inconvenient or labour-intensive.Β 

2 hours ago, Riobard said:

Adult full brief diapers have occasionally saved my skin when without toilet access.

I'll always think of you wearing them if we run into each other in the future 😲

2 hours ago, Riobard said:

I did find Imodium could help

I always have Loperamide (Generic Imodium) with me, plugs you up for a day or 2 to enjoy.....and hopefully return to "normal".

Β 

3 hours ago, Menaughty said:

But for some reason maybe I just need to cancel Brazil out of my list 😒😭

NOPE....just follow out adviceΒ πŸ˜‰Β 

• Members
1 hour ago, floridarob said:

I'll always think of you wearing them if we run into each other in the future 😲

If you run into me from behind the crash will be softened by the pulp&paper industry. The airbag effect is permanently deployed. Huggies.Β 

I’m a step ahead on the airbag reference, so don’t even.