abidismaili

Are there any host bars in Seoul?

Back in 2017 I visited South Korea and what I did was to contact various massage shops ahead of time where I corresponded with various managers who were able to:

• hook me up with masseurs who were willing to also be my tour guide,
  • hook me up with massages after the daily tour was completed - this included arranging a massage with someone from north of the border who was living in Seoul,
  • hook me up with a masseur/tour guide - all in one - where we could sleep together and go on side trips outside of Seoul.

The reason that I went this route was that I could not find anything comparable to what we have here in Thailand (Bangkok / Pattaya).

I was VERY satisfied with all of my arrangements - but the fees to make it happen was on the high side - as the masseurs were often playing a dual role and organizing transportation, tours, and massages with extras.

https://joooint.com/en/shops/450-SUPERMAN/images

https://ssupermsg119.wixsite.com/ssuper119

I would write to them - they have LINE contact.

This is how I turned 12 days in South Korea into a GREAT journey.

These guys who manage these massage shops in Seoul - have HUGE lists of contacts and I am sure that they can access some of the famous South Korean twinks.

It is up to you to make the first move.....