Gaybutton

Gaybutton board is back!

8 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

Now cannot even register!

What happens when you try?  I received a new registration attempt just a couple hours ago, but that person has not sent the required Email confirmation, so I won't be approving the registration until or unless he does.  I don't risk letting bots get in.

18 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

I tried to log in with previous username and password. Rejected. I tried to re-register with previous name and previous password. Rejected.  So just now registered with updated username and updated password. That seems acceptable, so far. 

I got in, just by opening website!

3 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

I tried to log in with previous username and password. Rejected. I tried to re-register with previous name and previous password. Rejected.  So just now registered with updated username and updated password. That seems acceptable, so far. 

Apparently some of the board data ended up lost.  That gives you two choices.  One is to contact me, which you can do here on this board via PM or you can send me an Email, tell me what happened, and let me try to restore your screen name and give you a new password (which you can change after you log in).

The other is if you wish to register with a new screen name, then you have to send me an Email confirming the name and that you are not a bot registration attempt.  That is how I know it is a legitimate registration.  I get several bot registration attempts every day, so without that confirmation Email, I have no way of knowing whether it is a legitimate registration.  Without that Email, it is highly unlikely that I will approve the registration.  It's all right there on my board under "Announcements" with the topic title "If you wish to register for membership on this board, READ THIS"

Some people don't read that.  Then sooner or later I'll usually receive an Email asking why I didn't approve the registration.