Shonen

Short time rooms near jomtien

Many of the bars have "massage rooms", but often for boys and customers from that bar. @home bar for instance.

Alternatively, there is a short time hotel near Masala Twist, on Jomtien 2nd Road. I cant recall the name but they have a big sign. 

There is also one in Rompo just past the barber shops, but I don't know much about it. 

2 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

There is a place near Double Shot Bar with rooms. It may be listed as Siam House or Emerald City Suites. As I recall there is a For Sale sign on it.

https://www.gaysupertown.com/

Emerald City Suites are the rooms above Dorothy's Bar. They have a ST option but its 800 baht I believe. Might as well pay for the night and use it multiple times.

I asked a boy from a bar last night. But he wasn’t sure of the price. But I’m sure they know of most of them

800 baht seems a bit high. I’ll ask about a massage room at the bar where I like a guy. Actually it’s @ home bar. Well, that’s where one of them works. Hot one at Dorothy’s Show bar also.

I remember I asked at A Bomb, in boys town, and with the room, off fees etc I declined as it would be over 3,000 baht all in. This was during the pandemic though.

Thanks for the replies.

21 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Any questions just go speak to Zack. He is always sat to the left of the stairs as you enter. You probably know him already. 

I probably know him, but not by name. 

last night I used a short term room behind Jewel Bar. Across from @ home. The boy I offed was from another bar but quickly found this short time room. They charged 500 baht, but the room was very nice.

It was about 2 am, most bars were closed, or closing. So any later and this option might not be available. 

2 hours ago, Shonen said:

I probably know him, but not by name. 

last night I used a short term room behind Jewel Bar. Across from @ home. The boy I offed was from another bar but quickly found this short time room. They charged 500 baht, but the room was very nice.

It was about 2 am, most bars were closed, or closing. So any later and this option might not be available. 

That's great information. I did wonder what was happening up there. 500 baht is on the high side, but if you were happy then no problem. 

In the past, a horny customer, a willing boy, and the boss/mamasans have always found a room somewhere in and around the Complex to do the deed!

It's just not something they can openly advertise for obvious reasons.

Its a shame its not like the Soi 6 (Pattaya) Girl Bars that almost all have three or four short-time rooms above each bar where there is regular footfall up and down the stairs. 

• Members

I am actually surprised by the question and the solutions proposed. 
Why wouldn’t you get an extra room, like a $20 per day hotel room, for two days, on booking.com?

There are plenty to chose from in the area, and it is not just a few hours with one single boy, you can keep the key and go with every boy until you are satiated. 

it is a little more than what you paid, but frankly if you could afford the flight to Thailand but cannot afford $40 to have the peace of mind that having your own room gives, and no silly deadline like 2 am, I am not sure what is going on in your finances. 

6 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I am actually surprised by the question and the solutions proposed. 
Why wouldn’t you get an extra room, like a $20 per day hotel room, for two days, on booking.com?

There are plenty to chose from in the area, and it is not just a few hours with one single boy, you can keep the key and go with every boy until you are satiated. 

it is a little more than what you paid, but frankly if you could afford the flight to Thailand but cannot afford $40 to have the peace of mind that having your own room gives, and no silly deadline like 2 am, I am not sure what is going on in your finances. 

Lot's of assumptions here.

1. You are assuming this is a tourist on a short trip. He could well be an expat. 

2. Short time rooms are useful when you are caught off guard. When you were just out and about and a STUNNER comes your way. You could be miles from home, but can't miss the opportunity. 

3. For expats, many of us are not always comfortable taking a boy back to our home. Depends on the boy. Depends if he's from a gogo bar, or a freelancer. Short time rooms are just an added layer of security.

4. Hotels in the last couple of months have been in short supply. Lots of places are full at the moment. Agate, even Emerald Suites above Dorothy's Showbar. Full. If everyone was booking 2 rooms, the city would implode, and prices would be double.  

Years ago when I stayed in BT I often spent the afternoons on the Dongtan Beach where in those days money boys were often to be found wanting action. They were not keen to travel to BT for short time , so on several occasions I took them to an ST room in the small Soi near the police box. I can’t remember the details cos it’s years ago. Another boy took me to his room in one of the older buildings in an soi off beach road. I wrote a report on one encounter for the section on this site which used to give information on boys members had enjoyed. It’s still there !

This is a boy I took to the room a couple of times. It’s not my picture but maybe long standing members will remember him

AFB60F6F-7D2E-4BA7-B31D-D1318A32F5B8.jpeg

• Members
16 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

1. You are assuming this is a tourist on a short trip. He could well be an expat. 

Let’s ask him. @Shonen when you said you couldn’t bring a boy back to  “my room” you meant your hotel room?

2. Short time rooms are useful when you are caught off guard. When you were just out and about and a STUNNER comes your way. You could be miles from home, but can't miss the opportunity. 

What I am proposing is to get a hotel room in the Jomtien area, not to go back home. booking.com is literally 24/7 and it take 5 minutes maximum to book a room. 

3. For expats, many of us are not always comfortable taking a boy back to our home. Depends on the boy. Depends if he's from a gogo bar, or a freelancer. Short time rooms are just an added layer of security.

Right. I never said to go home. I said get another hotel room near where you are. You have the same security and you can keep the room for more boys later. iam saying that because @Shonen specifically mentioned he was interested in several boys. 

4. Hotels in the last couple of months have been in short supply. Lots of places are full at the moment. Agate, even Emerald Suites above Dorothy's Showbar. Full. If everyone was booking 2 rooms, the city would implode, and prices would be double.  

I am not making up the prices that I can see right now online.  There is plenty to chose from. Some are luxury and expensive like $45, but most are very cheap $20 or less. 

And it wouldn’t be everyone, we all already have our room for these activities, we don’t need a second one. it would just be a few horny lads like @Shonenwho are unlucky to have someone making that sort of fun difficult in their current living arrangements.

ever since once I booked two rooms for the same night by mistake , often when in Pattaya I'm doing just that , booking one room in Jomtien ( usually Zing or The Venue ) and another one in Copa or Ambiance in Boyztown  just to have an option of private digs without travelling between two, exactly as Tartegogo suggests