KJ1993

The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism

On 3/5/2023 at 4:24 PM, SolaceSoul said:

Iā€™m going to have to agree with @KJ1993Ā on this one, though.Ā 

The default assumption is that because youā€™re a gringo tourist, you have disposable income that puts you in the top 5% of Brazilians. Although it might help a bit to ā€œdress downā€, it doesnā€™t much matter that youā€™re not flashy with your accoutrements ā€” you can travel globally (often), you can rent a hotel or an AirBnB, and you can pay for fun, non-essential things like 70R sauna entrance fees and drinks. In the mind of an average Brazilian who earns only $540 USD a month, while those in minimum wage jobs earn a ghastly $250 USD a month, you might as well be Warren Buffett.

GP can make at least 400R a night, the popular ones. They are already pretty rich compared to common people. Some random guy on internet quoted 3000R for a night service, I could only wish him good luck on being brave.

• Members

The guys in SDQ are The ABSOLUTE WORST at constantly texting and asking for money. We even have a few who know we are there and won't come over to make money, but are bold enough to reach out when we get back home on U.S. soil and text saying that their baby needs milk.

Last month one of our MOST RELIABLE HUNG TOPS from SDQ reached out to me while I was at work and asked for money. I VERY POLITELY APOLOGIZED and told him that I didn't have the money to send.Ā 

This guy cursed me from A-Z because I said NO. then he had the audacity to text my husband to ask when he will be returning to SDQ.Ā 

This guy has a HUGE DICK and knows we visit often and that we've been a consistent source of money for him.

He apologized to my husband and asked my husband WOULD YOUR FRIEND FORGIVE ME IF I CUM OVER AND HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR FREE.Ā 

The guy has one of the BIGGEST DICKS that ive ever seen so of course i said YES. Lol! There's no hope for me.

Pre-covid I had a sexy daddy Dominican who asked for money and I told him I didn't have the money. He sent me a text that read, "ha! Ha! Ha! You stupid American. Do you think you're the only foreigner I can get money from? You're one of 100."

Last year I saw him in the colonial zone while eating. He spoke. I gave him a nod and went into the restaurant. He sat out front until we finished and when we walked out, He asked would I buy him food. I told him after the nasty things he said to me, I wouldn't be able to.Ā 

This happens a lot to the straight guys as well. They actually post the text threads between themselves and the chicas in SDQ asking for money with a sob story.

A friend of mine taught me a trick on whatsapp. Put your privacy settings to where no one can see when you are ON LINE or have read their message.Ā 

That way you can read their message without them knowing and they wont be able to see the last time you were on whatsapp. This way you don't have to feel pressured to respond to their requests for money.

• Members
8 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Well, they certainly couldnā€™t be comparably worse at sentence structure and syntax.

Like physical attractiveness and physical fitness, many Westerners believe themselves to be far more interesting than they really are.Ā 

Who pays the bill? I say I am more interesting because I am the boss, I get to decide who is interesting.Ā  I know some people prefer eating with a piece of meat, eating while thinking about the big dick. (read the post above). Not my problem.

6 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

The guys in SDQ are The ABSOLUTE WORST at constantly texting and asking for money. We even have a few who know we are there and won't come over to make money, but are bold enough to reach out when we get back home on U.S. soil and text saying that their baby needs milk.

Last month one of our MOST RELIABLE HUNG TOPS from SDQ reached out to me while I was at work and asked for money. I VERY POLITELY APOLOGIZED and told him that I didn't have the money to send.Ā 

This guy cursed me from A-Z because I said NO. then he had the audacity to text my husband to ask when he will be returning to SDQ.Ā 

This guy has a HUGE DICK and knows we visit often and that we've been a consistent source of money for him.

He apologized to my husband and asked my husband WOULD YOUR FRIEND FORGIVE ME IF I CUM OVER AND HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR FREE.Ā 

The guy has one of the BIGGEST DICKS that ive ever seen so of course i said YES. Lol! There's no hope for me.

Pre-covid I had a sexy daddy Dominican who asked for money and I told him I didn't have the money. He sent me a text that read, "ha! Ha! Ha! You stupid American. Do you think you're the only foreigner I can get money from? You're one of 100."

Last year I saw him in the colonial zone while eating. He spoke. I gave him a nod and went into the restaurant. He sat out front until we finished and when we walked out, He asked would I buy him food. I told him after the nasty things he said to me, I wouldn't be able to.Ā 

This happens a lot to the straight guys as well. They actually post the text threads between themselves and the chicas in SDQ asking for money with a sob story.

A friend of mine taught me a trick on whatsapp. Put your privacy settings to where no one can see when you are ON LINE or have read their message.Ā 

That way you can read their message without them knowing and they wont be able to see the last time you were on whatsapp. This way you don't have to feel pressured to respond to their requests for money.

Omg that is crazy!! The audacity....

I guess eventually after days of not responding on whatsapp they'd figure out you're ignoring them, but still a good idea.

Interestingly im yet to have any issues with the brasilian chicas Ive banged..... touch wood.

5 hours ago, numazu said:

Fixed your post title for you:

Thailand, Colombia, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland etc... The Money Begā„¢ is a thing. You kind of have to get used to it.

You can avoid all of this with a simple "no". Ā If they insist, be firmer with the "no". Unless you have soft spot for the guy, I don't think this is an unreasonable response. If they really insist, I archive their chats on WhatsApp to mute them. Out of sight, out of mind.

Early in my Brazil Tourism life I did ask certain GPs why certain guys do this. They say don't take it personally. They've probably have asked money from countless other former johns at the same time as they asked you. Rent is due after all. Ā Sending these money begs are free for them, and even if only one john replied with a "yes" and sends them the money, then their money beg was worth it.

Trueee....I guess I struggle to get used to how boldĀ  and upfront they are!Ā 

I struggle to ask my friend to buy me a drink if I forget my wallet/phone...I'm that embarrased. I was raised to never borrow money from people.

Maybe if I were in their shoes and only earning a few hundred USDs per month I'd be begging to same extent, they have nothing to lose.

• Members
1 hour ago, KJ1993 said:

if I were in their shoes and only earning a few hundred USDs per month I'd be begging

That is the most relevant comment.

Iā€™ve travelled extensively in Latin America and in Africa: large populations with rapid growth in numbers means high unemployment and no or very little social security. So many people have very little, not even ā€œa few hundred USDs per monthā€.Ā 

• Members
10 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

He sent me a text that read, "ha! Ha! Ha! You stupid American. Do you think you're the only foreigner I can get money from? You're one of 100."

Although the text was rude, what he said is true. Itā€™s a numbers game for these guys. The strategy is to send the same or similar message to dozens if not hundreds of gringos and tricks. If only one responds with money sent, thatā€™s a success story. Now, imagine if 10% of them respond!Ā 

• Members
9 hours ago, numazu said:

Fixed your post title for you:

Thailand, Colombia, Brazil, Spain, Switzerland etc... The Money Begā„¢ is a thing. You kind of have to get used to it.

You can avoid all of this with a simple "no". Ā If they insist, be firmer with the "no". Unless you have soft spot for the guy, I don't think this is an unreasonable response. If they really insist, I archive their chats on WhatsApp to mute them. Out of sight, out of mind.

Early in my Brazil Tourism life I did ask certain GPs why certain guys do this. They say don't take it personally. They've probably have asked money from countless other former johns at the same time as they asked you. Rent is due after all. Ā Sending these money begs are free for them, and even if only one john replied with a "yes" and sends them the money, then their money beg was worth it.

The iconic prolific poster @TomcalĀ said that his response to requests for money was always something frank like: ā€œYou donā€™t give me sex for free, and I donā€™t give out money for free.ā€

• Members
14 hours ago, scott456 said:

Who pays the bill? I say I am more interesting because I am the boss, I get to decide who is interesting.

For a few bucks the most interesting person in the room there and thereafter in remembrance, not at all viewed as weaponizing privilege; rather, the life of the party, the social glue that holds it together. Theyā€™ll openly concede and manifest that view in your presence without seeming the least bit disingenuous. You wonā€™t even have to bring your case to venue managers; just tip them. Merely show up with some greenery for your three cheers.Ā 

2C8A2620-2E16-46D4-9E57-FB7AAD46DDBE.jpeg

• Members
5 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Thereā€™s a gay sauna in Zurich with pay boys called Paragonya. Itā€™s been there for years. Try spending less time at lame attempts at being an annoying, snarky, eye-rolling snap queen and more time actually researching and traveling.Ā 

You and OP forgot (or didn't know) to mention London.Ā Ā Not my problem, but good try though.Ā Ā šŸ™„

• Members
2 hours ago, Riobard said:

For a few bucks the most interesting person in the room there and thereafter in remembrance, not at all viewed as weaponizing privilege; rather, the life of the party, the social glue that holds it together. Theyā€™ll openly concede and manifest that view in your presence without seeming the least bit disingenuous. You wonā€™t even have to bring your case to venue managers; just tip them. Merely show up with some greenery for your three cheers.Ā 

2C8A2620-2E16-46D4-9E57-FB7AAD46DDBE.jpeg

I skipped this post.

• Members
6 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

The iconic prolific poster @TomcalĀ said that his response to requests for money was always something frank like: ā€œYou donā€™t give me sex for free, and I donā€™t give out money for free.ā€

Exactly, you all should be clear that GPs are prostitutes, and you are John.Ā  He sells sex, you pay for sex.Ā  Period.Ā 

• Members
3 hours ago, scott456 said:

Exactly, you all should be clear that GPs are prostitutes, and you are John.Ā  He sells sex, you pay for sex.Ā  Period.Ā 

In addition, someone here did tell people a GP is his bf.Ā  Ā That's just laughable, not sure what world he lives in. Of course you can shower a Brazilian prostitute with money, a business class flight to Thailand, free room and board.Ā  All of these expenses were really just the payment for sex with the prostitute.Ā  But, no I don't think I would tell people a prostitute is my bf.Ā 

13 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

isn't it easier simply not to respond or if responding omit money matters altogether ?