KJ1993

The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism

• Members
1 hour ago, vinapu said:

today I got request for 3000 baht 'loan' from one of my Pattaya boys as apparently he is short rent money. 

Answer was short ' Sorry I can't", not only because after my recent debacle  with Cambodian Charming Prince it will be a while before I entertain any request of that nature  but also because boy in question few days ago posted on his Line account series of his pics taken in some posh resort so no doubt he has an access to some farang funded charity anyways .

I just got a “hello” on Line from Bank, my hotmale gogo boy.
I didn’t dare to respond, I know what will be his next questions: “How are you?” “Do you think you can help me with something!” ….  

4 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I just got a “hello” on Line from Bank, my hotmale gogo boy.
I didn’t dare to respond, I know what will be his next questions: “How are you?” “Do you think you can help me with something!” ….  

be brave and respond, from my experience actually less than half of those 'hallos" are ending with request  any nature and certainly much more are leading to no more than " when you come next time to Thailand ?";

On 3/6/2023 at 6:23 PM, babybear2 said:

Developing a relationship with a GP can mean worse sex. Some GP will try to do less and less once if you become their regular 

I've experienced this.  I tell them how lacking their sex have become.  I then mute them on whatsapp and ignore them when I return.  I set an appointment last month for a straight guy I met years ago laying bricks.   He didnt make the appointment, but nicely asked for money. I do not send money.  But, I do know many Americans that buy phones and send money to drug addicted guys. Then ask me how their man is doing.🙄

When I leave, my Dollars leave. Sorry