alvnv

You know you lost the war when they laugh in your face

1 minute ago, forky123 said:

Perhaps because the UK is the largest contributor to the ICC supplying 10% of its budget?

Yes, the ICC is fairly toothless but what else is there? Putin is a war criminal - fact. If the ICC decision affects his movement even slightly then it's a success.

Sure, he who pays the piper calls the tune. Anybody wants to discuss independence of ICC after it?

7 minutes ago, Moses said:

Exactly that I told. By mandate ICC should be sponsored by members. But EC EU paid to ICC. That I call bribe.

Most EU countries are members of the ICC. I'm not bored enough to see if it's all of them. Unless you can prove the ICC did tasks requested by the EU then the word bribe does not apply. There is little doubt many of Putin's actions fall within the remit of the ICC. That Russia is not a member means actually arresting him is not likely. Perhaps he'll find a window to "fall" out of or some "bad food" to eat like so many of his opponents. 

• Members
On 3/25/2023 at 10:44 AM, vinapu said:

no offense taken , English is only my third language but as compensation I swear fluently in seven  

Google Translate is your friend. Seriously. I use it when communicating even with languages in which I'm fluent. Even helps with spelling!