Leverend

Rent Airbnb apartment vs hotel

Hi everyone, hope you could give me some advice. I plan to travel to Manila in next few months, if im planning to bring some boys to hook up, should i stay in airbnb apartment or hotel? Which one is easier without strict checks? I plan to stay in Makati/Taguig area. Thank you

16 hours ago, Leverend said:

Hi everyone, hope you could give me some advice. I plan to travel to Manila in next few months, if im planning to bring some boys to hook up, should i stay in airbnb apartment or hotel? Which one is easier without strict checks? I plan to stay in Makati/Taguig area. Thank you

I stayed at a small hotel near Glorietta last year. Some of the guys went through check-in and some didn't. I guess it depended on the hour. Not sure how is the situation at a bigger hotel. Maybe if you go pick them up at the entrance and pass through security together, they don't have to show their ID.

In Puerto Princessa, i stayed at Hue Hotel and all the guys went straight to my room.

Surprisingly though, none of the Filipino guys complained about. It's mostly in Vietnam where some guys were not happy I was staying at an hotel and that they had to go through reception.

I stayed in several hotels in Manila, including the 4-Star Pan Pacific, and never needed to have my Friend sign in. The only limitation was that the hotel elevators required you to use a Key Card to go to you Floor. So the guy could not arrive and go upstairs. At the AirBnB units a Key Card was also required. I had to meet them in the Lobby and go up the elevator.

My preference is to book an AirBnB because you get more space for the say rate as a hotel.