Uqtyang

Brazil will again require visas from Americans, Japanese, Australians and Canadians.

• Members
12 hours ago, floridarob said:

I've met both of you and understand both of you....most times 😉

You’re easy, for the most part a non-disastrous connection. 😏

But nah, too many extra Metro stops and empty calories for the sake of comprehending merely one person I have no reason or desire to meet.

98ED759E-85CB-4568-9598-E2970EAC227C.jpeg

• Members
19 hours ago, vinapu said:

and thanks God Almighty for the underscored part , otherwise this forum will become non readable, if that's the word

I'm  sending my heartfelt congratulations to whoever understands post above and even more , to whoever understands why it was written.

As for rejected visa I guess you must be American or Canadian  and may not know how visa system works for either country for good reason  you don't need   visa.

Sole decision of admission rests with immigration officer at point of entry thus somebody flying all the way from  any country,  citizens of which need the visa with said visa in the passport is not sure of admission until immigration officer in , usually airport , lets him in. Small but existing percentage is turned back , it's why return ticket may be required before boarding aircraft.

For practical purpose as well as for religious reason I call it  rejected visa and if you prefer to use other term , feel free as long as at least 23.15%   of readers will understand what you mean.

Hope it helped 

Alrighty then. I look forward to the Ted Talk. 

• Members
3 hours ago, vinapu said:

I sometimes wonder how Ted is doing, hope he is OK and still married to that fat dentist

So, credit where credit is due … a reasonably structured sentence. Hope springs eternal.

Just brought my 6.0/180 back from the gym, so not triggered, but gratuitous somatotype references are often taken as tone-deaf, given point-prevalence morbidity stats, and from where I often publicly sit.