floridarob

Shameless Mack Bali posts

8 hours ago, floridarob said:

Not sure how many read this blog....but he had some very good stuff on Bali and massages in Bali...he also posts here, I'll say thanks here for your work!

https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/

It's a VERY useful blog!

in Bali, he did say that he reviewed only spas and restaurants in Seminyak and Kuta Beach. There are additional gay places there and nearby.  

Notably, he didn't report on the rest of the island other than this very small corner. There are several gay places elsewhere. 

8 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

@Marc in Calif - Having done the other parts of Bali before, I had no urge to go trekking to the other towns; not even Ubud which I personally think a bit overrated (but that's just me). Furthermore the trip was half work and I didn't want to risk putting myself in the smaller places where wifi might be uncertain.

Even in earlier visits, I have not come across gay places outside of the main urban area in Kuta - Seminyak - and I have not seen mention of any online (except 1 or 2 clothing-optional resorts). So, if you know of some, please share. I may check them out the next time.

Yes, you do need to travel inland to find the few resorts and massage places that are gay-owned or at least gay-friendly.

On 3/30/2023 at 9:23 AM, khaolakguy said:

Ah. You made it sound like you had direct personal knowledge of areas and venues that other posters/travellers didn't possess. 

I know them well. You can find them too! 

I first visited Bali in 1971 and have visited regularly ever since to witness the (ahem) "changes."