davet

Garoto no longer wants to go to sauna

• Members

On my last trip, I contacted a garoto to meet up at the sauna. He said he no longer goes there and wants to meet at my apt. I wasn't keen on that, and he insisted that he would not go to the sauna again. Do you think he was a problem guy and has been banned? This guy used to join the gogos and drag queens on stage at 117 so the establishment must have known him pretty well. Did I pass up a good thing or were my spidey sense on to something?

• Members
11 minutes ago, davet said:

On my last trip, I contacted a garoto to meet up at the sauna. He said he no longer goes there and wants to meet at my apt. I wasn't keen on that, and he insisted that he would not go to the sauna again. Do you think he was a problem guy and has been banned? This guy used to join the gogos and drag queens on stage at 117 so the establishment must have known him pretty well. Did I pass up a good thing or were my spidey sense on to something?

It really depends on who he is. He very well could have created a problem at the saunas, or he simply could just be tired of going to saunas and will now only do programas offsite.

This is why it pays to have friends and contacts on the ground. Do you know any locals who regularly go to the saunas that you can ask, or are you friendly with any of the other working sauna garotos or staffers? You could ask them point blank.

I personally know of a few garotos who have been banned from the clubs due to bad behavior, and they still try to do programas with unsuspecting clients offsite. One in particular has engaged in violent criminal behavior. I also know several personally who just gave up on the sauna scene because they grow tired of it  — many usually do after a few years. 

• Members

This is kind of new. I thought when they got tired of it, they got a regular job and found a girl who would take them. But it seems that many have moved online and offsite. This guy had a beefcake picture for his Whatsapp profile (so did another garoto who still does go the sauna). I think Whatsapp is now their "Shopify" online store. 

• Members
1 hour ago, davet said:

This is kind of new. I thought when they got tired of it, they got a regular job and found a girl who would take them. But it seems that many have moved online and offsite. This guy had a beefcake picture for his Whatsapp profile (so did another garoto who still does go the sauna). I think Whatsapp is now their "Shopify" online store. 

If you’re unsure, maybe get a really secure love motel instead of taking him to your AirBnB or hotel. That’s not a 100% safe but it’s safer than bringing an unknown to your place or going to his. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

That’s not a 100% safe but it’s safer than bringing an unknown to your place or going to his. 

I would consider that especially for the rocking-horse-like sex chair some are equipped with. Why do you think they might not be safe? I did a cheap h/motel in SP for my one overnight. They checked and I think even kept our IDs at reception. 

• Members
10 minutes ago, davet said:

I would consider that especially for the rocking-horse-like sex chair some are equipped with. Why do you think they might not be safe? I did a cheap h/motel in SP for my one overnight. They checked and I think even kept our IDs at reception. 

Some love hotels are much safer than others. See the thread titled RIP Kadu 

• Members

I assume what is meant by a GdeP  joining the entertainment lineup is that occasionally a small group of them will dance in bathing suits for a period of time to “warm up” the stage ahead of the main features. I follow one such guy’s social media but had never hired him at 117; no sightings of him that I recall during extended visits Jan2022-Feb2033, but he is looking awfully good.

Otherwise, I have frequently and successfully used Hotel Alameda short-time option directly across the road but only those previously test-driven in a 117 suite. For a relative unknown I’d likely pay for their time and lunch or dinner at Gregora Arte or Vila Rica to get acquainted first, or even if I know them but extensive time had elapsed. 

I went to a former117 guy’s place for a date last month. I had known him a bit from brief social chats at the club but not ever hired him, and he disappeared for a while even before the pandemic hiatus. He began advertising not too long ago on garotocomlocal. He had progressed in appearance, given my tastes, to a 9.5 from an 8. My gosh; great fun. But seconds were not be had due to trip schedule.