zoomomancs

Screwboys

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

how you survived 4 years in the wilderness I wonder

It has been tough but thanks to your reports and Reader's eagle eye I've had a vital voyeur's insight into honing my visit.  I've been in touch with Moses (SiamRoads) to have super guide Mac update me on the geographic changes when I arrive on May 14th.  

11 hours ago, ggobkk said:

It has been tough but thanks to your reports and Reader's eagle eye I've had a vital voyeur's insight into honing my visit.  I've been in touch with Moses (SiamRoads) to have super guide Mac update me on the geographic changes when I arrive on May 14th.  

Let me know how you get on with Mac. I think he is very good, but he has had issues, and not always been available when I have been there. I am aiming to visit in June, so info would be good!

7 hours ago, zombie said:

Six dancers on the stage, masculine types  no shirt but each wearing sexy jeans. Was told more numbers arriving later.

Manly men as usual in Bangkok at least that's what I read in this forum. I expected cute boys at least in this place, that's unfortunate. It seems one better go to Pattaya, there's a lot of them. Maybe with apps one have better luck in Bangkok to find twinks. 

Idk. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Because I'm coming to Thailand next week for the first time. 8 days in Bangkok, 7 days in Pattaya. So I don't have any idea what to expect for real. I'm just assuming.

2 hours ago, gytis123 said:

Because I'm coming to Thailand next week for the first time. 8 days in Bangkok, 7 days in Pattaya. So I don't have any idea what to expect for real. I'm just assuming.

don't assume anything other that you will have fun for sure.

Remember that our comments here reflect our own views and it may not necessarily correspond with what you will see.

Let us know how things will be going but boys first !

54 minutes ago, fedssocr said:

Freshboys had some twink-y boys when I was there. A nice mix of types overall

Here's a link to the Screwboys FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Screw-Boy/194133930765839 The boy at the end of row 2 looks very cute

Thanks. That's a very good news for me.Yes I would off that boy.

The NEW Screwboys has only been open for a few evenings...looking at the boys pictured on FB one can sense they are reverting to the historic type of boys...slightly less twinky than Freshboys and less compact male than HotMale.  I arrive two weeks from this morning and will do a personal survey.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Remember that our comments here reflect our own views and it may not necessarily correspond with what you will see.

I'm aware that we each have different views and preferences. I understand that, I just stated my own personal preferences.

I'll definitely let you all know. I'm planning to write a trip report.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't assume anything other that you will have fun for sure.

Our Board's wise stamp collector and Michelin undercover taster knows from great experience and experimentation of what he writes/speaks.    Have fun gytis123, we all have had a first time in Bangkok (even vinapu).  You might even write a report.  Have a great time