zoomomancs

Screwboys

19 hours ago, gytis123 said:

Manly men as usual in Bangkok at least that's what I read in this forum. I expected cute boys at least in this place, that's unfortunate. It seems one better go to Pattaya, there's a lot of them. Maybe with apps one have better luck in Bangkok to find twinks. 

Idk. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Because I'm coming to Thailand next week for the first time. 8 days in Bangkok, 7 days in Pattaya. So I don't have any idea what to expect for real. I'm just assuming.

Unfortunately it seems they are moving to hunk guys type direction same as most of the other bars in BKK , It's really become hard to find young twinks nowadays in bars .

1 hour ago, Boy69 said:

Unfortunately it seems they are moving to hunk guys type direction same as most of the other bars in BKK , It's really become hard to find young twinks nowadays in bars .

I hope there is exception at Fresh boys for that. And maybe other bars have at least one or two twinks here and there.

5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

If you follow the link Fedssocr posted earlier in this thread I think you find a nice balance between types of guys on stage at New Screw Boy.

4 hours ago, gytis123 said:

I hope there is exception at Fresh boys for that. And maybe other bars have at least one or two twinks here and there.

Based on my last trip six months ago, I didn't have a problem finding twinks in any of the Bangkok bars.

And if I didn't see them on stage, they could almost always be found among the staff. Sometimes they may even find you first.

On my last visit at the pre covid era I don't remember any manly hunks there all were young twinks many from Vietnam and neighbourhood countries,Thais working boys were very few I was told by the mamasan . there were very hot fucking and nudity shows.

I assume they changed the model and if you want twinks nowadays better find the at Fresh Boys?

2 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

The bar invited men to apply to work on the likes of Facebook and are taking on newcomers by the day, the mamasan tells me. Last night more men on stage. I counted 16. 

What type of men hunks or twinks ?

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

So, no chance if skimpy underwear, like the old days? That, or less, would encourage me!

I think the bar is finding its way so let's see where it's up to in a few months. So far things are very like the old days in many ways so all may be possible on that front.

1 hour ago, zoomomancs said:

I think the bar is finding its way so let's see where it's up to in a few months. So far things are very like the old days in many ways so all may be possible on that front.

Is there nude and fuck shows as used to be ?

22 hours ago, Boy69 said:

On 5/4/2023 at 5:21 PM, Keithambrose said:

So, no chance if skimpy underwear, like the old days? That, or less, would encourage me!

I recall we had a discussion about this as Thailand was emerging from COVID and the bars began to reopen. For a while, dream boys, hotmale etc had boys in jeans too.

It was suggested in the discussion - sorry can't remember who said it - that the BIB had different rates for underwear and jeans. I can thus understand if a bar, newly reopened, with uncertain cashflow, would choose to pay the lower rate (boys in jeans) until business improves enough to afford the higher rate (in underwear).

But here I am just recollecting what ii think I had read about a year ago. I don't vouch for the accuracy of such a theory.

Perhaps more recent visitors can confirm: are the lads in dream boy, hotmale, fresh boys etc in jeans or underwear now?

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

Perhaps more recent visitors can confirm: are the lads in dream boy, hotmale, fresh boys etc in jeans or underwear now?

When I was in Bangkok in April only the guys in Hotmale were in jeans / long pants.

2 hours ago, thaiophilus said:

Is that official, or just the BiB demanding too much tea money?

I read it was official but I suspected a tea money reason to enable fuck shows to restart in the future. Re jeans at Screwboys I asked a mamasan about it and understood that it's jeans for now but more skimpy wear may be possible in the future. I absolutely agree the bar needs to make some money and we need to be patient while it settles down. Last night it was busy late on. One Vietnamese man working on stage nearby noted that it's mainly Thai customers at the moment who go to drink rather than take off men. In the old days there were many farang customers who did off the men. So we can shape the future of the bar, and who wants to work on stage, by going there. 

I have raised the issue with the mamasan but I hope in a very Thai way. (eg. I love the bar, like the men; everyone, staff and customers are making a new start and we all need to understand each other etc.) That seems to be going down ok but I have made the point. If that kept happening when everyone is full of whisky at 2am it could go very pear shaped.