zoomomancs

Screwboys

8 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

When we arrive in my room at about 01.50 he tells me his friend is waiting for him so he hasn't got long.... he clearly wants to go at 02.27. I pay him the 2000 and he goes but I feel short changed.

rightly so, 37 minutes for 2000 is highway robbery .

Yes , it may be pattern  or you just had bad luck 2 nights in row, which I say but don't believe myself.

Good thing you gave nothing to a second guy. Going to hospital at 2 at night is not what is normally done unless somebody is in severe pain so he obviously lied.

Thank you for reporting , It looks Screwboys is off to a rocky start 

I have been asking the bar lads I know how long they think short time for 2000bt should be. I thought 1 to 2 hours. Very varied answers. From Viet men working go go bar in Patpong: "40 minutes; 60 minutes". From Thai/Laos men working host bars in Pattaya: "For me, a short time spent with customers 2-3 hours is 1000 baht, but if a long time spent with customers is night until noon or the afternoon of the next day is 2000, it's a reasonable price". and "about 1 to 2 hours". It shows it's good to discuss the time and what we do and the fee while we are in the bar. I admit I don't always do this at 1.30am. 

At the very least, ST ends after you cum. But yes, in thailand, the duration seems to vary. Though, if we use massage as the comparison, one hour massage + HJ can be had for 1000-1500 baht and 2k-2.5k for full service, so at 2.5k baht (tip and off fee) its reasonable to have at least 1 hour for ST. Anything longer will result in a repeat or better tips from me, given that both had a good time, or at least he pretend to. 

However, I always prefer LT, and during my last visit, I actually insist on this pretty much with most of my encounter, except for 1 or 2. For LT, I prefer it to end with breakfast together. If they left early, no repeat. If they left super early, i would probably told them id be paying ST, but so far that didnt happen yet. Earliest i think was around 5am, and longest was around 3pm, since we had lunch together. 

In your case, less than an hour and u didnt came, definitely shortchanged.

IMO the quality time spent with the boy is more important than the length time spent , My last visit in this bar 3 years ago I offed a beautiful young Vietnamese including the walking to the hotel which was nearby it was less than one and a half hours but it was an unforgettable experience he really knew to give such a wonderful experience in bed and after we finished he was so rushed goback to the bar that he forgot his watch in my room , I went as quickly I can back before the bar closed to bring it back to him .

9 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

It shows it's good to discuss the time and what we do and the fee while we are in the bar.

that's what I usually do, set duration and compensation expected. If boy cuts me on time I usually pay what we agreed for but tell him firmly I'm not happy and if on next visit to his bar he is trying to reacquaint, i tell him discretely but firmly  that I'm not interested in anymore and explain why.

Long time for me is till breakfast, whenever I decide I wont to eat it and if i engage for long timer it's how I ask " do you stay with me till breakfast ? ", works better than simply asking for long time

9 hours ago, spoon said:

around 3pm, since we had lunch together. 

That's when I wake up for breakfast usually more or less....

8 minutes ago, vinapu said:

it's how I ask " do you stay with me till breakfast ?

He'd be in for a surprise with me....but on the rare times I do a sleepover, they sleep as long as I do....

20 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

Although I am very positive about the bar I have to report two less than positive experiences on consecutive nights, taking out a man from there. And there is a pattern. The first I take him off about 01.40, pay the 500 off fee, go to 7/11 nearby and to my hotel two minutes walk away. When we arrive in my room at about 01.50 he tells me his friend is waiting for him so he hasn't got long. I express surprise and he says he can stay until 03.00. We go to bed, which is ok ish, he can't come (not a problem), I can't come; he clearly wants to go at 02.27. I pay him the 2000 and he goes but I feel short changed. He did ask if I was ok and I said I was (I lied but I see little point in demanding a man stays when he wants to leave). The next night I take off a different man about the same time, arriving in room at 01.50. He immediately says he only has until 02.00 and he has to go to hospital. (He does not appear sick and there are many reasons one might go to a hospital). I tell him I am not happy and the same thing happened the previous night. I say goodbye and give him nothing. He says sorry and leaves. This is the only time in 12 years I have given a man zero. From both of these lads I get the impression they think they finish work at 2am (ish) regardless. I don't want to raise this with the bar in case it damages the men's relationship with the bar but in the context of short time in Patpong this is not good enough. Thoughts? 

Sorry to read about your unfortunate experiences. If I had been in your shoes, I would speak to mamasan.

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

That's when I wake up for breakfast usually more or less....

He'd be in for a surprise with me....but on the rare times I do a sleepover, they sleep as long as I do....

makes sense , 3pm in Bangkok equates with 3 am in Florida, bit early for breakfast but as we see,  doable

15 hours ago, spoon said:

At the very least, ST ends after you cum. But yes, in thailand, the duration seems to vary. Though, if we use massage as the comparison, one hour massage + HJ can be had for 1000-1500 baht and 2k-2.5k for full service, so at 2.5k baht (tip and off fee) its reasonable to have at least 1 hour for ST. Anything longer will result in a repeat or better tips from me, given that both had a good time, or at least he pretend to. 

However, I always prefer LT, and during my last visit, I actually insist on this pretty much with most of my encounter, except for 1 or 2. For LT, I prefer it to end with breakfast together. If they left early, no repeat. If they left super early, i would probably told them id be paying ST, but so far that didnt happen yet. Earliest i think was around 5am, and longest was around 3pm, since we had lunch together. 

In your case, less than an hour and u didnt came, definitely shortchanged.

I agree. At least one hour for ST.

Screwboys is back! However, guys are in basketball singlets and shorts. I rather see them in their previously infamous white briefs with blue stripes.

I went in at midnight last night. About 15 guys on stage with the rest seated with customers. Party atmosphere with some of the guys dancing to the loud music. Saw a smooth charming twink but I hesitated and he ended up being called over to two German customers who sat next to me. We had some small talk and toasted drinks but inside me, I was cursing myself for not being quicker.

Show started at 12.45pm. Lots of ladyboy performances. Only 2 big cock shows and these were not done by Screwboys guys but by freelancers. They came into the bar before their performances, paraded their cocks, earned their tips and quickly moved off.

Show ended at 1.30am and lo and behold, German customers paid up and left. I had expected them to take the twink off. I asked him over to my seat and five minutes later, we were in my hotel room. From Laos. Hardworking fella. After our session, he went to his next job which is at a karaoke bar. He says he only gets back to his room at 7am. Maybe I will ask him to bring me to his karaoke bar one of these nights.

Drinks at 350 baht and off fee 500 baht. I tipped mamasan 100 baht and paid Laos twink 2000 baht for short time session.

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I will ask him to bring me to his karaoke bar one of these nights.

Normal Karaoke is difficult to endure....Thai Karaoke, OMG..... I have a friend that is a choir/music teacher, and whenever he hears Thais singing, he almost faints and says that just isn't right for the ears, lol

1 hour ago, floridarob said:

One time when I was taking someone off there and was going to have a drink with the guy, the Mamasan said, take boy and go somewhere else to drink....cheaper that way, lol

Maybe you talk too much ...might be trying to give you a hint 😉