fedssocr

Tour of Bangkok spas March 2023

I guess we all have lines we won't cross.

Zoo Spa and Onsen (On Nut BTS)

In my case, I felt like I had to return to Zoo Spa despite their high prices because I just had to meet "Phoenix". He's better looking in person and taller than I expected. I don't know why I just expect everyone to be short.

There seems to have been a split between this branch and the new branch on the Thonburi side near Talat Phlu which is now called Z Spa. Who doesn't love some DRAMA?! So instead of sharing boys between the two they seem to have chosen their sides.

One odd thing about this place is the constant changing of prices. I think maybe the boss is figuring out that his prices are too high. Last night it was "50% off". There's a new "package" called Cuteboy Package. I'm not sure how it's different from a regular massage. It's supposed to be a 90 minute body massage for 2500 (+ tip which is 1500).

The massage as such was actually very good. Some parts were a bit repetitive but it was quite relaxing on the whole. Once I flipped over things progressed quickly. He wouldn't do a body to body massage but I found that being a bit more assertive about what I was looking for was beneficial. My ending was satisfactory.

On the whole this place is still probably too expensive, but since I don't know when I am ever coming back here again I didn't feel bad about overspending to satisfy my curiosity.

On 3/24/2023 at 8:01 PM, vinapu said:

I went twice in Jan/Feb and met on both occasion one of boys shown above as reported in my trip report. 

I also met another one  but not in JeySpa setting

Would that be Mr. X??  🤩

On 3/26/2023 at 7:45 PM, vinapu said:

Really, ? you are claiming that some of Jey Spa boys appeal to you and still while millionaire you would deprive yourself pleasure  of meeting them because they are 1000 baht overpriced. How many lives you are expecting to live ?

I don't understand how you can give only 1500 tip if the boys are so better than in other places... and 2500 to the shop for 90 minutes. Quite shocking for me.

More acceptable would be 1500 for the shop and 2500 of tip for a "luxury" boy...

10 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

I don't understand how you can give only 1500 tip if the boys are so better than in other places... and 2500 to the shop for 90 minutes. Quite shocking for me.

More acceptable would be 1500 for the shop and 2500 of tip for a "luxury" boy...

not sure where your numbers are coming from , when last time at Jey I paid 1250 for the shop for 90 minutes treatment in VIP room. Guy's (Maii2) min tip was 1800 but I tipped him 2000 on 1st and 2200 on 2nd occasion and I liked experience

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

not sure where your numbers are coming from , when last time at Jey I paid 1250 for the shop for 90 minutes treatment in VIP room. Guy's (Maii2) min tip was 1800 but I tipped him 2000 on 1st and 2200 on 2nd occasion and I liked experience

Exactly what I said.

1500 max to the shop and more for the boy. Not the contrary.

Hello, newbie here, but I’ve been going to Bangkok for quite a bit. A lot has changed since Covid. For me there are not that many type 4 (using Shameless Mack’s massage joint categories) parlours open anymore. Hero, Urban Male are all gone. So far I’ve only noticed Jey Spa (went once last month) and Senso Spa as the only two type 4 parlours open currently. Does anyone else know of other places? Thanks!