Londoner

Current tourism numbers-and identities- in Thailand

18 hours ago, abidismaili said:

Not a good explanation in my view. These other opportunities pay far and far less. Having 5 customers a week gives you 7500 baht a week. What other job gives them that ?

You completely didn't understand what I am trying to say.I didn't say regular jobs gives better salaries than what can get be earn as money boy ,what I meant is that the big improvement of the Thai economy opened  better education and more jobs opportunities to the younger generation so less Thais are willing to sell their bodies for money. 

18 hours ago, abidismaili said:

Does Colombia have gogo bars and bars like in Jomtien? What city did you visit ? You mainly used the gay dating apps? 

There are massage places, saunas , gay clubs and dating apps options. The rates are between third to half than Thailand.  Gay venues are mainly in Bogota and Medellin and in smaller portion at Cartagena.  I find the Colombians guys among the most beautiful and attractive I ever saw and the diversity is amazing from blacks to blondes. The cons compared to Thailand is that it's little very difficult to get by with English and it's much less safer .

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

You completely didn't understand what I am trying to say.I didn't say regular jobs gives better salaries than what can get be earn as money boy ,what I meant is that the big improvement of the Thai economy opened  better education and more jobs opportunities to the younger generation so less Thais are willing to sell their bodies for money. 

I think in general I agree that as happens with all countries that build towards middle income there are more opportunities to do other things. Certainly we see lots of sex workers from neighboring countries. But I think youth unemployment is fairly high.

6 hours ago, Boy69 said:

There are massage places, saunas , gay clubs and dating apps options. The rates are between third to half than Thailand.  Gay venues are mainly in Bogota and Medellin and in smaller portion at Cartagena.  I find the Colombians guys among the most beautiful and attractive I ever saw and the diversity is amazing from blacks to blondes. The cons compared to Thailand is that it's little very difficult to get by with English and it's much less safer .

How did you avoid the dangers if it is less safe? You for example gave passport boy to hotel reception so boy knows if he does something police will know it was him. So more safe for you. 

Did you mainly rely on the apps? Or in most cases you scored boy in bar or so?