No_ones_Ark

'Legit' Spa with Male Therapists

I'm hooked in going to 'legit' spas, some might call it 'straight' spas that offer clean massage services to both men and women. I would then get a male therapist which in the end I would either request and imply a 'happy ending'. Nothing against the M2M massage shops.. just a personal fetish I guess.

Anyone who can recommend some good legit mssage places with male therapists?

8 hours ago, Riobard said:

Locations? IDK.

I was imagining trying that in suburban Toronto or Calgary. I think a lot of straight guys get erections during regular massages at a physio-therapist though. In my community they're all female. A co-worker told me his physio always leaves him lying on his stomach for a few minutes when the session ends just to avoid any awkwardness. I wonder if their files on male clients contains notes about the frequency of that.

• Members

It depends on what you meant by "happen ending".  If it's only a easy hand job to make you ejaculated, it should be OK (for extra tips).  If you request body contacts, sex play, or penetration, I wouldn't be surprised if the massuer declines your request.

43 minutes ago, scott456 said:

It depends on what you meant by "happen ending".  If it's only a easy hand job to make you ejaculated, it should be OK (for extra tips).  If you request body contacts, sex play, or penetration, I wouldn't be surprised if the massuer declines your request.

Yeah just wanting the usual HJ extra... not really into Body Body, nor sex

3 hours ago, No_ones_Ark said:

Yeah just wanting the usual HJ extra... not really into Body Body, nor sex

Since I don't think of any of the massage shops as being il-legitimate, you can get the same results in most any of the ones in Silom area.

I'm not quite sure if a handjob is considered "no sex" but good luck with your pursuit.