tomtom69

Size queen

KK Massage: LINE ร้าน KK Massage 23

This may be a good starting point. When I first began visiting the shop last year it had a stable that included Myanmar guys. There are numerous shops in the Saphan Kwai area but masseurs constantly move around because they are all free agents and not necessarily regular staff like you'll encounter in the  Silom shops.

What I enjoyed most about patronizing these shops was their ASEAN-wide representation, with a strong representation of Lao guys who rarely disappoint.

• Members
On 3/27/2023 at 8:24 PM, reader said:

On the contrary. Many of the Saphan Kwai shops post penis size along with photo. I've found them to be consistent with what you encounter in the flesh.

Sure, if you believe everything they wrote, including their age.

12 hours ago, reader said:

KK Massage: LINE ร้าน KK Massage 23

This may be a good starting point. When I first began visiting the shop last year it had a stable that included Myanmar guys. There are numerous shops in the Saphan Kwai area but masseurs constantly move around because they are all free agents and not necessarily regular staff like you'll encounter in the  Silom shops.

What I enjoyed most about patronizing these shops was their ASEAN-wide representation, with a strong representation of Lao guys who rarely disappoint.

Aren’t line id supposedly don’t allow for a space character? 

• Members
On 3/27/2023 at 7:19 PM, tomtom69 said:

Hi, i am going to be back in bangkok and pattaya this May and it will be my first trip since covid.  
I am a size queen btm and was wondering if anyone here can share experience and recommendations for well endowed guys. 

Visit the rent boy saunas in Rio and São Paulo. 
You will think you have died and gone to heaven.

Interesting thread !  I’m now nearly fully converted to btm and look for well endowed guys after the first few days of my trips to Pattaya and Bkk during which I can only accommodate more slim cocks. But I dont like to think of myself as a size queen however maybe I am.

looking at the previous posts I wound agree  that it is accepted wisdom that Isaan guys have what we btm’s like but it is not always true, based on a very large sample over the last 20 years. Viewing pictures of awesome guys in this site’s photos folder I should go looking for Myanmar guys in the Saphan Kwai shops. Another thought I have is that i should head for Rio based on sydneyboy1’s advice.  I’m not one for trying to have sex whilst seated in gogo’s but I find a quick check of the boys assets is a good precaution before making the “off” decision, as is trying to explain my later requirements 

Just post what you want on your grindr ad.  plenty of tops out there.  if you don't mind older, they are free.

On 3/30/2023 at 8:44 AM, scott456 said:

My upper limit is 35 yo. I can afford to pay.

I'm 65, had several free less than 35 tops.  several college students with that white daddy fantasy thing.  some are bottoms , some are tops.  I like both.

On 3/29/2023 at 3:18 PM, sydneyboy1 said:

Yes i have and loved it. But the best was in salvador bahia. I was in heaven. 
brazil is a bit far away else i would go every other month. 

On 3/27/2023 at 7:24 PM, reader said:

On the contrary. Many of the Saphan Kwai shops post penis size along with photo. I've found them to be consistent with what you encounter in the flesh.

I have found dick sizes in gay online dating and these massage shops exaggerated to the extent of lying. Fortunately, for me there are other aspects more important.

• Members
On 3/29/2023 at 2:18 AM, sydneyboy1 said:

For one element generally, though you may need to search a bit more past the gates for the total package if total package is the goal. 

• Members

49 minutes ago, Riobard said:

For one element generally, though you may need to search a bit more past the gates for the total package if total package is the goal. 

Not sure what "total package" you were referring to, but I do not look for relationship or friendship with GPs.  So usually I am only concerned with the "meat package". This includes his face, body, and penis.