londoncumdump

Bangkok hotels best for guests.

7 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

It's Thai law that all guests have to be registered or known by reception (Keeping visitors ID card). 
For what you are looking for after reading your previous posts, Thailand isn't the best country for it. 

If you were a hotel owner, you would want to know who is in the building, right?

What stories are these then??

Are you saying I shouldn't invite anyone from grindr??

The OP also tried his luck on the sawatdee forum - and failed to find a hotel. Apart from my personal utter dislike of what he hoped to achieve, what hotel would permit doors to remain open for anyone to enter to participate in this kind of activity - even if they got past reception? Having endless young men register for the same room would surely alert security to something idiotic going on. 

5 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

The OP also tried his luck on the sawatdee forum - and failed to find a hotel. Apart from my personal utter dislike of what he hoped to achieve, what hotel would permit doors to remain open for anyone to enter to participate in this kind of activity - even if they got past reception? Having endless young men register for the same room would surely alert security to something idiotic going on. 

Ok.ok...

Guess will just try sauna instead...

Thanks for the info guys..

10 hours ago, londoncumdump said:

Ok.ok...

Guess will just try sauna instead...

Thanks for the info guys..

At Le Siam and Furama Silom you can bypass the reception and register your guests and nobody cares there. I had invited boys from Grindr and met them near the entrance to make sure that they what advertised themselves and not fake profiles,  never faced problems . Make sure to put wallet and valuable items at safety box. 

On 3/28/2023 at 12:14 AM, abidismaili said:

I wonder what reason can there be not to want your guest being registered. It takes only one minute. 

Some men like to take anonymous loads, ass up waiting, you come in raw fuck him, load up his ass and leave.  In USA, there are always men advertising "taking all loads".  Same men who ride the sling in a  sauna.   I have dumped a few loads in them in my lifetime....  but it is a bottom fantasy I have, but never indulged.  I hate waiting.