MrBill

S.R. Hotel Help Please

Planning a trip to LOS end of July with a side trip to S.R. So far I've been looking at 3 hotels and know only what's on the booking sites. Could use some help they are:

Central Suites Residence $258/4 nites, junior suite adjacent to shopping mall, walk to Pub St.

Apsara Residence Hotel $457/4 nites King double w/private pool. across the river from Pub St.

Embassy Angkor Sites $612/4 nite Executive Suite w/private pool suite is over 1k/sq ft, further out but supposedly offers free shuttle to Pub St. area

All 3 include free bfast for 2 and airport pick-up.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

or Royal Crown

below is what I had written in my Oct trip report

" Royal Crown markets itself as 4 if not 5 stars and it is quite shiny with two pools , breakfast is included and room was very spacious  and nicely furnished. It’s across the river from Old Market. There are two supermarkets just steps from hotel and there was no problem with visitor." 

Thanks for the suggestions. I checked them out and ultimately opted for the Apsara Residence Hotel. It's across the river from Pub St, and I got a double room, king bed with private pool that includes airport p/up and bfast for 2. I travel in August. I found a rate much cheaper than the one listed above. Thanks again for the advice.