buttercawan

Vou ao Brazil April 2023

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Cool! I do not like 117, but if I do not have a better program, I will also be there. Perhaps we can share a drink between GPs.

Sure. Think Tuesday is better at 117. 202 is pretty dead if I recalled correctly.

Spent a week in Rio recently and both 117 and 202 were pretty slow. As a gringo your best bet is to build a relationship with a GP and have him recommend you boys based on your preferences. 

Ipanema beach remains lovely though. In itself always worth a visit. 

• Members
3 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Sure. Think Tuesday is better at 117. 202 is pretty dead if I recalled correctly.

I know that, my friend. But going to the saunas is not the only thing one can do when in Rio. The sauna can come to your place, among other possibilities. I do not promise I will be in 117 on Tuesday, I do promise I will be in 202 on Wednesday.

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I know that, my friend. But going to the saunas is not the only thing one can do when in Rio. The sauna can come to your place, among other possibilities. I do not promise I will be in 117 on Tuesday, I do promise I will be in 202 on Wednesday.

Sure thing.. I’ll be in 202 on Wednesday também 

• Members
5 hours ago, Taikonaut said:

Spent a week in Rio recently and both 117 and 202 were pretty slow. As a gringo your best bet is to build a relationship with a GP and have him recommend you boys based on your preferences. 

Ipanema beach remains lovely though. In itself always worth a visit. 

Thank you for your suggestion.  I have been to Brazil multiple times. It’s just that my last visit was pre pandemic - end of 2019.

Usually even if they are slow there will usually be at least 1 or 2 in 117/202. I usually do more than 1 session but even 1 is acceptable. Also there are other non-gp lugares that I can go/visit

• Members
Just now, buttercawan said:

Thank you for your suggestion.  I have been to Brazil multiple times. It’s just that my last visit was pre pandemic - end of 2019.

Usually even if they are slow there will usually be at least 1 or 2 in 117/202. I usually do more than 1 session but even 1 is acceptable. Also there are other non-gp lugares that I can go/visit

I was in Rio last November, and 202 was a party! Lots of hot GPs, and super friendly. One of them is waiting for me right now. 

On 4/7/2023 at 1:57 PM, floridarob said:

I remember sitting in Lagoa one Easter with a friend I met from the board.....he said we should have brought checkers or scrabble with us so we had something to do , lol

I’m sitting in Lagoa on Easter right now and it’s pretty packed with both clients and garotos. Not a fan of karaoke but it’s hard to find a seat in the lounge. But I’ve never been before so I don’t know what busy means for this place. 

Was at Olimpo last night. Saturday was supposed to be their best night but it was pretty sad. In fact I had more fun at Kratos this afternoon and Sauna 1097. 
Sauna 1097 feels like I am at old Fragata. It wasn’t as run down as I remembered the last time I was there. Lots of boys tonight.

Would love to hear more about BH, have not been there yet

• Members
7 hours ago, babybear2 said:

Would love to hear more about BH, have not been there yet

If you have plenty of time and wanted to visit another city in Brazil then yes.  Also if you like visiting non-garotos sauna there are 2 24 hours saunas. 1 is a bit run down but both got plenty of actions. People are friendlier, warm and less attitude, I got invited to spend some time at Serra do cipó by one of the guy I met in Kratos.  He is pretty hot, he looks like the Sparta guy. Do plan to visit during the weekends though if this is your first time unless you also wanted to visit other nearby cities/towns.

I like to stay at the so called gay area (claimed by a guy from Olimpo) Royal Center Hotel. It’s very close to the saunas, ‘gay’ restaurant, central market etc. There is no issue bringing guys back. The hotel restaurant is also open to the public so no issue going in or out from the lift. Even after restaurant hours there is no drama. The garçons are also very cute.

• Members

I like to stay at the so called gay area (claimed by a guy from Olimpo) Royal Center Hotel. It’s very close to the saunas, ‘gay’ restaurant, central market etc. There is no issue bringing guys back. The hotel restaurant is also open to the public so no issue going in or out from the lift. Even after restaurant hours there is no drama. The garçons are also very cute.

I stayed at two different 4 star hotels in BH, both did not have any issues bringing someone to my room.  One GP even asked the front desk if he could come up to the room, the front desk said no problem go ahead.  Things are very relaxed in BH.

• Members

I had a long night at Yes (previously called 24 horas) sauna until 8 am.  Too much snoo snoo, the fresh is spongy and bruised.

Anyways, I just returned from Sauna 1097. Not many boys and hot ones left early. So it’s best to go early. Seems like most don’t do multiple clientes and those that do are not well endowed in the look department (endowed else where). Btw it’s condom optional at Sauna 1097; claimed to be on prep. Seems like majority of the non-garotos sauna and cruise club are sem camisinha no Brasil.

• Members
On 4/7/2023 at 12:57 PM, floridarob said:

I remember sitting in Lagoa one Easter with a friend I met from the board.....he said we should have brought checkers or scrabble with us so we had something to do , lol

Not one single basket? 

• Members
On 4/7/2023 at 2:37 PM, buttercawan said:

Tuesday is better at 117. 202 is pretty dead if I recalled correctly.

I think Pointe 202 is now closed on tuesdays and sundays. 117 is packed on tuesdays 

• Members
On 4/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, Brak said:

I’m sitting in Lagoa on Easter right now and it’s pretty packed with both clients and garotos. Not a fan of karaoke but it’s hard to find a seat in the lounge. But I’ve never been before so I don’t know what busy means for this place

The lounge can easily be packed : it is quite small and it is often difficult to find a seat !  

• Members

117 is closed today (Monday) so I went to 202. Met up with @Latbear4blk. Had a couple of massages there.

Also had a good time with a visiting ‘GP’ who only does programa outside of SP. Said he was activo only but during the session I asked if he is can be passivo. He said he will try, sat on it and it went in without lube (just his spits from BJ). I don’t think he is what he claims to be. Likes looking at himself in the mirror while getting railed and giving BJs. Will likely see him again either here or in SP next week.

• Members
1 hour ago, scott456 said:

Many GPs are indeed straight, but claim to be bi-sexual. One GP told me he is undecided.  I just said, you are 26 years old and still undecided?  LOL.

Sexual identity labels — like racial identity — are primarily an American / Western thing. Those who want to die on the hill of fitting everyone into nice, neat labeled packages will miss out on a whole world of opportunity outside of the USA. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Sexual identity labels — like racial identity — are primarily an American / Western thing. Those who want to die on the hill of fitting everyone into nice, neat labeled packages will miss out on a whole world of opportunity outside of the USA. 

Sure, I hope you are decided by now at your age.  LOL.