buttercawan

Vou ao Brazil April 2023

• Members

Who’s the weirdo obsessively posting downvotes for every post made by a board member he doesn’t like simply because he has evidently decided he doesn’t like the poster? I would also be scratching my head regarding anybody that needs or wants this clown in their corner of the octagon. The ring is 18+, one would hope. Just a thought. With apologies to the topic OP. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Riobard said:

Who’s the weirdo obsessively posting downvotes for every post made by a board member he doesn’t like simply because he has evidently decided he doesn’t like the poster? I would also be scratching my head regarding anybody that needs or wants this clown in their corner of the octagon. The ring is 18+, one would hope. Just a thought. With apologies to the topic OP. 

Do not feed the troll. She is lonely and bitter, and desperate for attention. Ignore her or laugh at her, but do not engage. Are you nuts, trying to have a rational conversation?

• Members

Ponte 202 free suíte night was pretty good. Saw some new faces. Two more nights in Rio before heading to SP. Might check out The Home tonight as there is a special event after 117.

https://thehomeclub.com.br/

A GP I met last night is visiting me at my hotel around 1-2 pm for pre sauna session. See if he is Brazilian punctual.

• Members
7 minutes ago, buttercawan said:

Ponte 202 free suíte night was pretty good. Saw some new faces. Two more nights in Rio before heading to SP. Might check out The Home tonight as there is a special event after 117.

A GP I met last night is visiting me at my hotel around 1-2 pm for pre sauna session. See if he is Brazilian punctual.

Best wishes for both HOME runs.

• Members
2 hours ago, buttercawan said:

You are insatiable. In Spanish, we would call you: comehombres. 

• Members

Last night (Thursday) at 117 was a bit strange. Doesn’t seems like very crowded but there was a bit of wait for the rooms. Saw a lot of muscular guys; like the olden days. Oh that Fernando was there as well. 

Before 117, I went to Sauna Carioca. It was a Ursos night. Well, there are a lot of ursos. Some are pretty hot. I had some fun and also had a great massage with sexo. The massagista massaged me in nude and ended with sex. I don’t having another session with him but I forgot to ask him about his schedule - he moves around different saunas.

• Members
51 minutes ago, buttercawan said:

Last night (Thursday) at 117 was a bit strange. Doesn’t seems like very crowded but there was a bit of wait for the rooms. Saw a lot of muscular guys; like the olden days. Oh that Fernando was there as well. 

Before 117, I went to Sauna Carioca. It was a Ursos night. Well, there are a lot of ursos. Some are pretty hot. I had some fun and also had a great massage with sexo. The massagista massaged me in nude and ended with sex. I don’t having another session with him but I forgot to ask him about his schedule - he moves around different saunas.

Bravo, come-in-hombres! I took a break for a few days to recover. I have hung out with friends the last two nights, and no sex (for me) was involved. Today I feel recovered. I am waiting for my fav from November. He should be here at 3, but who knows what that is in Brazilian time. I will try to stop him before he drains me and save some energy to say goodbye to Pointe. My flight back home is leaving tomorrow.

• Members

Kinda regret leaving Rio for SP. Lagoa was bad tonight. Barely anyone that interests me. There are also ‘women’ in the club; all dolled up with tight skirt and matching purse parading around everywhere. Makes me uncomfortable and I am not into CFNM fetish.

I was doing 3 to 4 programas in Rio to barely 1 in Lagoa. Wonder should I head back to Rio for the rest of my 1 week in Brazil. Hopefully this is just because it’s a holiday yesterday. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

I am back in my hotel and contemplating if I should go to for massage.

12 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Kinda regret leaving Rio for SP. Lagoa was bad tonight. Barely anyone that interests me. There are also ‘women’ in the club; all dolled up with tight skirt and matching purse parading around everywhere. Makes me uncomfortable and I am not into CFNM fetish.

I was doing 3 to 4 programas in Rio to barely 1 in Lagoa. Wonder should I head back to Rio for the rest of my 1 week in Brazil. Hopefully this is just because it’s a holiday yesterday. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Many folks reported that SP is bad recently including myself 

• Members
16 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Go back and find the two or three boys you did not yet fuck in Rio (😇) to close your trip with a boom.

• Members
On 4/3/2023 at 10:11 PM, buttercawan said:

Managed to get into Dedalos with my national ID and CPF. He thought I was a brasileiro 

Anyways it’s pretty wild inside. Lots of hot guys getting sucked left and right. Guessed if you don’t mind a huge cock on a hot guy coated with tens of other guys saliva or possibly inside someone’s ass 🤢  Some are selective so probably cleaner kkkk

Could you share a bit more about Delalos?  What exactly is it?  When is a good time to go?  What should I expect when I go?  Asking for a friend.

• Members
1 hour ago, Novarunner said:

Could you share a bit more about Delalos?  What exactly is it?  When is a good time to go?  What should I expect when I go?  Asking for a friend.

It's a 24-hour cruise club with a small bar. Before you go in, the bouncer will check if you have a photo ID and scan you with a security wand metal detector. You pay for the entrance and drinks at the counter and will be given a wristband with a locker code (also for drinks) before you can enter the 2 levels club. The ground floor is a small bar with lockers. Upstairs has cubicles, glory holes, dark rooms etc - the cruise club essentials.

Check out their insta for events. I am not sure when is their busy time; reckoned after work, weekends or when they have events. One time, I went around 2 am on a weekday and it was still quite busy.

The crowd tends to be similar to Chili Pepper. 

• Members
On 4/22/2023 at 6:11 PM, buttercawan said:

Women at a gay sauna? I had never heard of this happening. I hope it was a one-time thing.

• Members
6 hours ago, Lucky said:

Women at a gay sauna? I had never heard of this happening. I hope it was a one-time thing.

I have seen women and trans customers at Lagoa multiple times.  It didn't bother me, they should be able to buy sex too.