Tomcal

enjoying Brazil!

• Members
2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

SolaceSoul, 

What was the age difference btw father and son?

R u into matures?

There was about an 18-year age difference, one was in his early 20s at the time. I don’t know what age you consider “matures”, but I get into muscular, masculine men who are men, not guys who look like they need to be carded or chaperoned by their mommy, and over the years, including now, there have been and are a few working garotos at the saunas (not a lot) that are probably in their late 30s to early 40s.

I just remembered after reading @Tomcal’s last post that I also did meet an uncle/nephew combination at the saunas. That age difference was maybe 10 years.  

• Members
4 hours ago, 12is12 said:

I would really like to know how those dad and son came to think about working duo together. 

Kudos for lack of taboo and inhibitions!

I don’t think they “worked together” in the way it seems you’re probably thinking about, as in being hired together. They just both worked at the saunas and both did programas.

But if you want to know about people and what makes them tick, I simply suggest meeting them and taking a seemingly genuine interest in their lives. That seems to have worked for me for a lifetime far better than trading any second- or third-hand accounts on the internet. 

one of the São Paulo guys staying at my apartment this week runs a profile on grinder that generates 3 to 4 clients a day l  He is a Top with a 10”’dick with a 8-1/2, circumstance! He is always hard and doesn’t usually use medications !  really nice. guy, he comes back to the apartment around.9ish and joins us for dinner,  he also likes to sleep.close and cuddles up tight!  the boys working at the clubs all want to have sex with him so it’s been great going to the saunas with him! there has l been lots of : and 4 ways the past week!

22 hours ago, Tomcal said:

one of the São Paulo guys staying at my apartment this week runs a profile on grinder that generates 3 to 4 clients a day l  He is a Top with a 10”’dick with a 8-1/2, circumstance! He is always hard and doesn’t usually use medications !  really nice. guy, he comes back to the apartment around.9ish and joins us for dinner,  he also likes to sleep.close and cuddles up tight!  the boys working at the clubs all want to have sex with him so it’s been great going to the saunas with him! there has l been lots of : and 4 ways the past week!

the boys working at the clubs all want to have sex with him? But he is also GP?

• Members
On 4/2/2023 at 6:53 PM, Tomcal said:

What's the going rate at 117 these days? 100? 150? 200? I see all sorts of the comments here recently, maybe the experienced has a better idea