18past19

A redundant topic ….

I am sure many have talked about jt multiple times before and I am sorry for having to create a new topic on this subject.  For some reason, I am having a glitch using the search function. 

I usually used XOne or that jewellery shop on Surawong for exchanging money on my previous trips. But this time I am arriving on Songkran, and I dont think either will open. So I am thinking to use the ones in the lower levels of the airport which many have recommended here. My flight will arrive late so I wonder how late they open. 

my concern was that most of the businesses wont open on Songkran. 

I found some clips on youtube that those exchange counters on basement level of the airport open from 5:30 till midnight.  i am not sure if it would change during the holidays. 

1 hour ago, 18past19 said:

my concern was that most of the businesses wont open on Songkran. 

I found some clips on youtube that those exchange counters on basement level of the airport open from 5:30 till midnight.  i am not sure if it would change during the holidays. 

According to SuperRich's own website (scroll down to 'Find a store near you') the Suvarnabhumi branch is open daily 5.30 am - 11.30 pm. 

No mention of Songkran closures but there's a contact form on the same page so you could use that to get confirmation.

21 hours ago, spoon said:

U can always go to superrich silom near silom plaza. Its my go to place to exchange. 

another one with very good rates nearby is exchange between Silom Plaza (Arena) and Mahanakhom  but they are not opened late.

Another place I can recommend is big jewelry store on Thainya  , on your right coming from Suriwong, rates slightly lower than XOne but open quite late, certainly on few occasion I exchange money there past 10 pm.

9 hours ago, vinapu said:

Another place I can recommend is big jewelry store on Thainya  , on your right coming from Suriwong, rates slightly lower than XOne but open quite late, certainly on few occasion I exchange money there past 10 pm.

I agree they open till late. I went there last December. But a bit overwhelming to see 3 aunties greeting me when i entered the store.