reader

Thailand’s problem with transgenders in the workplace

On 4/11/2023 at 9:39 PM, Marc in Calif said:

No. You never did deny it. You simply asked for an explanation in English — which I then gave to you. 

If your narrow right-wing ideology doesn't allow you to accept new terminology, that's totally on you. The rest of the world will continue very happily without you and your little friends.

Enjoy Thailand, where you're either a CIS-male or a ladyboy. Personally I don't care how you choose to identify. You're always perfectly free to be you!  😘

The rest of the world? We don't all live in the west. But watching it fall to ruin is... well. Shocking. Talk your ideas in Dubai. Have fun.

8 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

The rest of the world? We don't all live in the west. But watching it fall to ruin is... well. Shocking. Talk your ideas in Dubai. Have fun.

I see that I really struck a very raw nerve. I've triggered some extremely defensive and paranoid responses from you.

May your goddess give you the grace to continue living in your tiny world. 🫅

9 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

I see that I really struck a very raw nerve. I've triggered some extremely defensive and paranoid responses from you.

Typical "WOKIE" response. No argument, because their isn't one.  Enjoy that. I know who I am and what I like. I'm really sorry I can't understand your delusions. I do wish you the best though. May you have much happiness and forture success. 

4 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

Typical "WOKIE" response. No argument, because their isn't one.  Enjoy that. I know who I am and what I like. I'm really sorry I can't understand your delusions. I do wish you the best though. May you have much happiness and forture [sic] success. 

And I too wish you the best as a privileged foreign cis-male in lovely Thailand. You have many, many benefits there. In Thailand, you're definitely a member of the WOKIE class. 😘

11 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

My "tiny world" is perfect. I live in Thailand. I have access everyday, to what most here dream about every night. They type on here from their cold, expensive shit life waiting to return to the place they want to be. I'm sorry you are so bitter. I'm happy to give you a hug when you return. 

7 minutes ago, gayinpattaya said:

My "tiny world" is perfect. I live in Thailand. I have access everyday, to what most here dream about every night. They type on here from their cold, expensive shit life waiting to return to the place they want to be. I'm sorry you are so bitter. I'm happy to give you a hug when you return. 

You have no idea where I live. And what most people on this site "dream about every night" is the privileged, predatory life that only a certain type of foreigner can achieve in a developing country. You sound perfectly suited for the kind of "access" you crave.

• Members
2 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

Yeah LADYBOYS. 
They don't call themselves female/women. 

Some Thai Ladyboys do, if you speak to them about it, go past what society is calling them, and spend more than 3 minutes listening to how they feel. 
Not all of them of course, the gender of AMAB people is a spectrum that goes from The Rock to Valentina Sampaio.

I am not sure why that is such a problem for you, tho, in which way the existence of trans women causes you any harm?
And if doesn’t cause you any harm, why do you care so much when other people just do, well,  whatever the fuck they want?

8 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I am not sure why that is such a problem for you, tho, in which way the existence of trans women causes you any harm?
And if doesn’t cause you any harm, why do you care so much when other people just do, well,  whatever the fuck they want?

Oh well they can. 

I honestly believe anyone should be able to do and be whoever they want! Pray to whichever god, dress how they want, fuck who they want (consenting adults), and live their life how they wish. 

My only feelings on the matter is they should do it without ramming it in other peoples faces. I don't care if some dude cuts his cock off, puts on his mums dress and wants to prance around. But I don't want to see it, or hear about it. That's his business. Not mine. 

12 hours ago, gayinpattaya said:

My only feelings on the matter is they should do it without ramming it in other peoples faces.

Now THAT is the type of phrase that many straight people say about you and me. It is EXACTLY the type of phrase they've been using for decades about LGBTQ+ people. 

Can you show us on this doll where the bad man hurt you with the cis-male term? Did it ram into and smash your face? 😊

3 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

If you were straight, you'd be the kind of guy who says "I honestly don't care about gays, but they should have no visibility whatsoever. They should have no rights and the government should not recognize them. They should not have a gay quarter in our cities , they should not have a pride, and their very existence should be hidden from everyone. Certainly no holding hands in public. They can maybe survive, but I don't want to see them, or hear about them".

Essentially, you are not a homophobe, but only because you are gay. You would be one otherwise.

I will accept that I am homophobe, because that is clearly logical. Thank you. I clearly said people should have no rights. I clearly stated I support segregation. Creative thinking on your part. 

But you are right about not wanting to see other people private lives. I really don't. Luckily, I never do. I will stick to my tribe. It certainly isn't yours.  

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

Now THAT is the type of phrase that many straight people say about you and me. It is EXACTLY the type of phrase they've been using for decades about LGBTQ+ people. 

Can you show us on this doll where the bad man hurt you with the cis-male term? Did it ram into and smash your face? 😊

No, but I don't need to. Outside of this message board, I keep as much distance from your type as possible. You're are great reminder of why I do so. Thank you. 

• Members

For those who are interested in finding out why we say a transman is a man, and a transwoman is a woman, and why calling a transwoman “a dude who cuts his cock off, puts on his mums dress and wants to prance around “ is just purposefully missing the point, I would recommend the analogy laid out in this 2-minute video.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3xrTtQ/

3 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

For those who are interested in finding out why we say a transman is a man, and a transwoman is a woman, and why calling a transwoman “a dude who cuts his cock off, puts on his mums dress and wants to prance around “ is just purposefully missing the point, I would recommend the analogy laid out in this 2-minute video.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR3xrTtQ/

For those of you interested in fi..... April Fools. 
What a load of rubbish! A good distraction for the US plebs.