TotallyOz

Guys with Beads in their penis

I do think massage shops should disclose if a guy has beads in their penis. I had a guy from Intra yesterday and he was handsome but his dick had several beads in it. It is a complete turnoff for me. I know they will never disclose this, but I'd like to know in advance and may even start asking.

I always make a point of asking. If the guy says his cock is "original" - that's one English word they all understand - then the deal is on.

I called a guy into the chuck-wow booth at Niceboys the other night, and not having been to Thailand for a few years, I forgot to ask. Shock, horror - he had a thick band of silicone around the centre of his cock.

We went ahead anyway, as to send him back would mean a loss of face.

There is also a rather old gogo boy in Xboys who is in the big cock show. Most of his cock is silicone. Yuk!!!

I remember coming across a number of guys at Classic House massage in Chiang Mai with mooks and silicone.

12 hours ago, Londoner said:

Mooks are bad enough but silicone enhanced penises worse.  And don't get me started on tattoos- I know, we have differing opinions on those.

But the bottom line is, why don't they leave their bodies alone? Why desecrate something already beautiful?

That is why Heinz makes 57 flavors. I personally love the tattoos and hire often if I think they are beautiful. Just yesterday, I commented on a few guys on Gridnr about their beautiful tattoos.

3 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

That is why Heinz makes 57 flavors

Never had 57 flavors....better to use Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors or Howard Johnsons 28 😉

I only need 1.....remember a guy that use to be with me a LONG time ago in BKK...I called him Ling, I often wonder where he is and what he's doing, you guys got along....

25 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Never had 57 flavors....better to use Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors or Howard Johnsons 28 😉

I only need 1.....remember a guy that use to be with me a LONG time ago in BKK...I called him Ling, I often wonder where he is and what he's doing, you guys got along....

Ling was amazing. I liked him a lot. I also wonder what happened.

On 4/10/2023 at 6:03 AM, 12is12 said:

I second 447: bezt to ask in advance. 

During my dec visit, all the guys offed in Jomtien had originals. (-:

Most of the guys jerking at P clubs had beads )-:

What and where are P clubs?

When I was there in Dec - no, but there r much more experienced guys here to answer your question.

BTW, re 2 other threads here: at both times I indulged in this activity, 4-5 dicks I sampled were VERY small, and most were beaded. That's why I stopped.

a-447

Been a fan of Nice Boys for years and years. Never knew about the fap booth until now...

Saw (held) my first mook last August from Toyboys. Boy with awesome chest from Cambodia that came and left quickly. Big faded tattoo of Batwing on his upper back.

• Members
On 4/9/2023 at 7:04 AM, TotallyOz said:

I do think massage shops should disclose if a guy has beads in their penis. I had a guy from Intra yesterday and he was handsome but his dick had several beads in it. It is a complete turnoff for me. I know they will never disclose this, but I'd like to know in advance and may even start asking.

If this is a deal breaker for you, why don't you just tell the mamasun or ask the massuer yourself up front?