Mavica

Mexico City - May 19 > 29, 2023

3 hours ago, scott456 said:

I would rather be in Brazil.

I'd intended / wanted to be in Rio during that same period.  I finally located an airfare (to Rio) that was palatable.  Visiting Rio would result in pleasurable sex, more than I expect to encounter in Mexico City or here in Tampa Bay, FL.  However, the determining factor for the choice of Mexico City is deep (non-sexual) friendships there.  I have a 54-year long affinity with Mexico, including having lived in Mexico City previously.  Friendships trump (no pun intended!) sexual escapades.  So, I'll sacrifice the sex for the opportunity to maintain and enhance friendships.  I'll try to get to Rio later this year.  

1 hour ago, Mavica said:

Friendships trump (no pun intended!) sexual escapades.  So, I'll sacrifice the sex for the opportunity to maintain and enhance friendships.  

You don't need to explain why real life can sometimes take precedence over sex tourism.

It does indeed happen. Some of us have our priorities set correctly. 😘

• Members
2 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

You don't need to explain why real life can sometimes take precedence over sex tourism.

It does indeed happen. Some of us have our priorities set correctly. 😘

OP's post and subsequent explanation are very helpful because they confirmed that sex tourism is better in Brazil than Mexico. 

Sex tourism is alive and well in Mexico, all parts of Mexico ... small villages and big cities, and frequently at times and in places where you would least expect it.  It can be impulsive on the part of the local, and 'time is of the essence'.  Let the opportunity pass you by and it's your loss!  But, yes, our opportunities for sexual recreation is unequaled, in Rio.

I don't often see online GPs in Mexico City I'm attracted to.  I prefer cruising the 'street scene' more than I do perusing the professionals.   I'm about to turn 74, my cancerous prostate was removed ... and my sex drive and abilities are different today than they were 40 or 50 years ago when I had all my parts. 

I'm resigned to my 'facts of life' and I have solace that during the first 60 years of my life my sex life was ... outstanding.  BKK, Rio, Moscow, Marrakech, London, Dublin, Tokyo, Paris, Cannes, Bejing, Hong Kong, etc., I fucked and sucked my way around the world.  I'm blessed to still maintain friendships with individuals going back 65 years, or less ... and there's no sex that'll satisfy me more.

• Members
3 hours ago, floridarob said:

Friendships are important.... Scott wouldn't know about that, he only treats his  MB's like objects 🙄

I am sure you are looking for love or anything significant from GPs. Good luck with that.  And yes, I am proud to say all my encounters with GPs are transactional, fair and easy. 🙄

Yes, I'm back from my trip to Mexico and Mexico City.  I explained earlier, I'd wanted to visit Rio de Janeiro instead (for sexual exercise reasons), but for reasons of friendship I detoured to Mexico City instead.  There was no sexual escapades on this trip.  ☹️  I did spend a lot of time with friends 😁, wandering neighborhoods I've previously known (have lived in the city before).  Grindr activity directed my way was almost non-existent.  😲 There were overtures from individuals I wasn't interested in ... so I didn't respond.  I didn't initiate any contacts, though the hotel I stayed in in Mexico City allows non-guest visitors.  It's a great city to visit, food choices are abundant.  Weather was great. 

Oaxaca?  Somewhat enjoyable, but not my 'cup of tea' anymore.  Beautiful indigenous guys, though.  To look at.  Hotel had restrictions on guests.  Though, I had no offers, nor did I solicit.  Protesting teachers disrupted the Zocalo and blocked roadways ... which isn't unusual there.

Overall, though the government is moving more rapidly towards militarization (love those soldiers!), it's one of the great tourism destinations.

• Members
On 5/9/2023 at 7:58 PM, Peter803 said:

Does anyone have any advice on the latest strip club status? Went to BB Show Bar a few years ago, and loved it. Anything similar now? Thanks in advance for your help.

Was there Sept 2022 and went to El Taller/Neon, El Almacen, Blow Bar, Tom's Bar, Vaqueros Bar, all had naked strippers. There might be a few more bars with naked strippers I have not been. If anyone can complete the list 😉

On 12/30/2023 at 10:49 PM, Brak said:

I'm heading to CDMX next month and want to check some of these places out. I'm also looking at Gigolo which has a stripper show.

Tom's Bar has strippers on a bar every half hour for 10 mins since 22:00 I think. On busy weekend nights, two strippers on both bars every half hour (downstairs and upstairs). They do total nudity with their dicks hard, and for a dollar (20 pesos) you have all the touching rights you dare. I've seen strippers staying past their set with clients - that means they are game. Most popular strippers will pour some sweet moonshine (they call it tequila but it's not) down their hard dicks, so you can drink alcohol straight from the tap (i.e. their hard dick). If you arrive before 23:00, the entry ticket gives you coupons for five beers which is plenty to last you the night (if you don't drink beer, it's two shots instead of five beers). This strip galore lasts past 2am. 

There is a dark room too - along with a thousand reviews how people lost their phones and wallets there. There's a coat check though at the entrance where you can leave all valuables. The dark room doubles up as a toilet which is a pretty kinky combination.

2 hours ago, ShivRoy said:

along with a thousand reviews how people lost their phones and wallets there.

The memories I have there, I used to be a regular. In the dark room, I used to put my phone and money in my shoe.....some would be thieves would be feeling me up, looking for phone or money...when they couldn't find any, they use to try to move on...I'd pull them back and tell them, finish what you started, or I'll rat you out on trying to rob me.....

The peso is stronger now, about 17 to 1usd.....

The strippers are not "supposed" to go with customers...but if you exchange numbers discretely you can make deals with them via whatsapp for later or in the daytime some other time.