dan

Hanging out with webcam boys in Medellin

• Members
4 hours ago, Tomtravel said:

I met a Gigolo in Pereira who was marketing in Grindr. 29 y, cute and wild combined, originally from Santander area. He does Chaturbate and few other webcams, models and takes acting classes. 2-2,5 hours in a motel was 250 cop, which included tip. He was great, I suspect he works mostly with ladies or is just a talent, since he took much better care of me, than onlyfans 23 y young fit medellin guy or 28 y muscled bogota guy/insta addict. They both were so self centric and own body focused! Maybe they are just young and not experienced. I negotiate with him now the overnight. Its a bit dissapointing from the gay movement perspective that bi/hetero gigolo provides best sexual experience šŸ˜€.

He had some money issues with the web platforms so he is not working currently. But damn, he is a natural sex bomb, but staying humble and smart.
Ā 

The motel was fun as well, drive-in without any staff contact, doors are opened remote, you are told number of the entrance (there are ca 30 rooms!), you drive near your number (taxi, uber), doors are opened and you drive into ā€œgarageā€, then leave the car and enter the suite, car leaves, all doors are closed, no windows. When leaving, same routine vice versa. Money is passed through the blind box. You can leave only when bill is paid and your transport has entered to the garage. Cannot walk around - highest level of privacy I have ever seen.Ā 

Clean, nice bed, shower, jacuzzy (which we used minimal because time is sex, not pool). Cheapest suite which is absolutely sufficient - 5 hours 89 COP. Minibar and food if you wish. 4 km from Pereira. Hotel Amasis, check the web.

If you go through this secretive way to check in/out of the motel, how do you insure the safe of yourself?Ā  Mind you, there is another thread here about murder in Colombia. You are not a celebrity or a politician, why do you want to risk your own safety in exchange for privacy?

The motel was chosen by the Gigolo, I dont care about privacy, a regular checkin would be fine. But it was a busy place, many cars in the row. Seemed to be a standard in Pereira. I had with him beers before we went to motel and decided he is safe.

14 hours ago, Alex_Berl said:

Ferchos?.

Ferchos Masajes, it's a place you can send a Whatsapp message asking for photos of guys who are available that day. The two days I asked it was the same about 30 or 40 guys. You can message back with your choice and time and they confirm with the guy and message you back. You can meet the guy at a place that rents rooms for sex. I can't remember if having the guy meet you somewhere else is an option, I think it is. I can't remember the price. It wasn't much. Both times I think they tried to get me to transfer the money to a bank account, but I don't speak Spanish, so I'm not certain. I said that was impossible with my foreign bank account and went at the appointed time and the guy was there so I guess it's not a deal breaker. (Do you remember the, "that's a deal breaker" sketches on SNL. My favourite was, "if he says his brother's name during sex, that's a deal breaker."} Anyway, the guys in the photos are not male models. But blue collar guys are my favourite and the two guys I booked with great. I asked for tops so I don't know if you would get different photos if you asked for something else.

• Members
3 hours ago, xpaulo said:

Ferchos Masajes, it's a place you can send a Whatsapp message asking for photos of guys who are available that day. The two days I asked it was the same about 30 or 40 guys. You can message back with your choice and time and they confirm with the guy and message you back. You can meet the guy at a place that rents rooms for sex. I can't remember if having the guy meet you somewhere else is an option, I think it is. I can't remember the price. It wasn't much. Both times I think they tried to get me to transfer the money to a bank account, but I don't speak Spanish, so I'm not certain. I said that was impossible with my foreign bank account and went at the appointed time and the guy was there so I guess it's not a deal breaker. (Do you remember the, "that's a deal breaker" sketches on SNL. My favourite was, "if he says his brother's name during sex, that's a deal breaker."} Anyway, the guys in the photos are not male models. But blue collar guys are my favourite and the two guys I booked with great. I asked for tops so I don't know if you would get different photos if you asked for something else.

thanks!

Ā 

• Members
19 hours ago, Tomtravel said:

The motel was chosen by the Gigolo, I dont care about privacy, a regular checkin would be fine. But it was a busy place, many cars in the row. Seemed to be a standard in Pereira. I had with him beers before we went to motel and decided he is safe.

sounds nice. would it possible to drive with an own car and stay in the garage? :D

Ā 

A quick followup. The overnight was 500 th COP or 100 eur. I booked a nice hotel with breakfast for two in the center (50 eur) and it was good fun. Gay movement was also saved, I concluded he is ā€žmore gay than heteroā€œšŸ˜€. After breakfast we went to the hotel sauna, since no other guests there - all for us. He did not like the heat though.Ā 
I asked how he can do the webcam with limited English, he said main phrases he knows and he can use translation on the screen. One shift is 6 hours! Overall a good experience - Ā good kisser and a talanted fucker.

Ā 

3 hours ago, Tomtravel said:

A quick followup. The overnight was 500 th COP or 100 eur. I booked a nice hotel with breakfast for two in the center (50 eur) and it was good fun. Gay movement was also saved, I concluded he is ā€žmore gay than heteroā€œšŸ˜€. After breakfast we went to the hotel sauna, since no other guests there - all for us. He did not like the heat though.Ā 
I asked how he can do the webcam with limited English, he said main phrases he knows and he can use translation on the screen. One shift is 6 hours! Overall a good experience - Ā good kisser and a talanted fucker.

Ā 

Most of the Colombians have very limited English if any at all, luckily I traveled one month with my local friend without him it would be extremely difficult to get by with English for me if I traveled alone.Ā 

Ā 

On 4/14/2023 at 2:01 AM, xpaulo said:

I did hook up with a guy in Medellin from Chaturbate in January. It took a lot of arranging and was more expensive and he pushed for every dollar he could get. But he lived up to his end of the arrangement...Ā  and more. It was certainly a good time for me. And there were no messages afterwards trying to get more money for which I was grateful. A party with a group of guys like him would indeed be a lot of fun.

How would you even begin?Ā 

On 5/6/2023 at 3:18 AM, xpaulo said:

is it a website or a WhatsApp number. I hate to be thick but I goggled it and you know how everylink other than it comes up. I just want to be sure it sounds very interesting.

On 6/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, paborn said:

How would you even begin?

Based on my experience arranging a meet with one guy, getting a number of guys would take a better man than me when it comes to persuasiveness. Or a lot of money. Maybe paying a guy who works at a place where many models are doing shows and get him to find the guys.

• Members
11 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Usually webcam guys do only online, they unreluctant meet clients face to face,Some will agree for large sum of money and only the minority are meeting clients without a problem for reasonable rates.

Those are the premium cam boys. I am not into IG-perfect-looking guys but into next-door guy types. When I do my research (so far, everything has been just talking, in my trip to MedellĆ­n, I did not have hook-ups started in a webcam), I avoid the boys with a lot of visitors. I usually find some hotty willing to meet at reasonable prices. It is not easy, though; you must be careful to avoid the platform's filters.

Besides that, you may hook up with one without ever logging in to a webcam service. The only boy I picked up on Grindr was a Chaturbate "model." I remember we hooked up on my first night; he was working the night shift at a 24hs restaurant nearby. He kept calling me almost every night after, but I was always sleeping.Ā 

Webcams are a job source for the local youth, and it is not so hard to accidentally hook up with a "model".Ā 

4 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Those are the premium cam boys. I am not into IG-perfect-looking guys but into next-door guy types. When I do my research (so far, everything has been just talking, in my trip to MedellĆ­n, I did not have hook-ups started in a webcam), I avoid the boys with a lot of visitors. I usually find some hotty willing to meet at reasonable prices. It is not easy, though; you must be careful to avoid the platform's filters.

Besides that, you may hook up with one without ever logging in to a webcam service. The only boy I picked up on Grindr was a Chaturbate "model." I remember we hooked up on my first night; he was working the night shift at a 24hs restaurant nearby. He kept calling me almost every night after, but I was always sleeping.Ā 

Webcams are a job source for the local youth, and it is not so hard to accidentally hook up with a "model".Ā 

Yes I referred to the premium cam boys, If you are into next-door type I guess it's more easy find hook up.Ā 

• Members
3 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I am trying to have my second expedition to Medellin this November if I can resist Rio's charms. Are you going to be around?

Unfortunately no. I like to get away for my birthday just before the holidays begin and will likely end up in PR this year. Back to MedallĆ³ in January 2024 if all goes well.

On 4/13/2023 at 12:50 AM, dan said:

I been coming to Medellin for the last 7 years and found a way to enjoy guys down here in a rathe different way.Ā 

I love webcam boys they are sexually fluid, but they are also very heterosexual, but when you spend the money and time they are willing to please you and I feel I have had some of the hottest experiences down in Medellin with them.Ā 

Sometimes I have to spend a little more money than if I was hooking up with regular boys in in dating apps.Ā 

Usually I rent out a nice motel with jacuzzi and throw a party with 3 or 4 boys, usually in the webcam business and have so much fun and as the night goes they open up and get wild. I have always wanted to share that experience with other expats but don't know many other gay expats down in Medellin. I feel like it's safe for me since I took the time to know the crowd but now I know quite a bit of hot boys that love to party and the experience is pretty amazing.Ā 

Has anyone here done something similar?

Many men come down here and hang out with 5 or 6 girls in a penthouse and have the time of their lives so can't I do the same with some hot boys?

Sign me up. Would be totally open to coordinating a trip with one or more expats to put together some parties with the local lads. I'm pretty flexible on when I can travel down. Would love to go with someone or guys experienced in the Colombian scene. Let me know if anyone is interested.