Suckrates

Meet the Ru-Publicans

• Members
22 hours ago, Suckrates said:

"Doint say GAY, My Ass"......

Meet the 'RuPublicans': GOP lawmakers are reimagined as AI-generated drag  queens

Meet the 'RuPublicans': GOP lawmakers are reimagined as AI-generated drag  queens

Clarence Thomas in drag

RuPublicans

340844386_618778999683092_4834708013236383435_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p600x600&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=14Ed2ki99pAAX-F3zJe&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=00_AfBCp4tpYNYoSH0F--yO0biFTCN9u9plg5K1opc0QYHfGg&oe=643FC40D

Parody Pics of Josh Hawley and Other GOP Twerps in Drag Going Viral  [PHOTOS] | St. Louis | St. Louis Riverfront Times

Henrietta Polo ☮️🌻🇺🇦 (@HenriettaPolo) / Twitter

And Mother Claretta Corrupta - (Clarence Thomas) on one of her "Gift" vacations.....

RuPublicans

Granted, Sis.  Each and every one a beauty in her own way.  All the ones you chose to represent have that allure and femme fatale glamour that is what makes the Republican Party overwhelmingly popular and stylish today.  Frankly, Dame DeSantis gave me a hard on.  Just sayin, if that's okay.

But can we just be honest for a moment?  Beauty and culture aside, if you really want to win you just need some tough old broads who are willing to be total bitches.

So praise Jesus for Sister Stevia, and RuDee!  They are the women I aspire to be.  And I love them.

1440x810_cmsv2_a2d8f396-eabc-5cec-abdb-5

• Members
1 hour ago, stevenkesslar said:

Granted, Sis.  Each and every one a beauty in her own way.  All the ones you chose to represent have that allure and femme fatale glamour that is what makes the Republican Party overwhelmingly popular and stylish today.  Frankly, Dame DeSantis gave me a hard on.  Just sayin, if that's okay.

But can we just be honest for a moment?  Beauty and culture aside, if you really want to win you just need some tough old broads who are willing to be total bitches.

So praise Jesus for Sister Stevia, and RuDee!  They are the women I aspire to be.  And I love them.

1440x810_cmsv2_a2d8f396-eabc-5cec-abdb-5

OH Steven PLEASE, call the Governor of Florida by her proper name...."RHONDA SANTY"