Suckrates

Tucker Carlson, Racist Supreme

• Members

Tucker Carlson,  a FAUX newscaster at Fox was transparent as hell the other day after the reinstatement of the 2 Tenn. black Congressman.....  He removed any mystery or question to to his blatant RACISM by referring to one of the gentleman  (the one with the 60's Fro, that sounds like MLK)  as a "sharecropper".

And there you have it people,  the real Tucker Carlson....

Should the public insist he be taken off the air ?    His continued and intensifying rhetoric is only widening the divide and increasing the danger amongst American citizens with different ideas of Equality.........

Cant wait to see how Tucky performs at the Fox/Dominion trial ?    

• Members
On 4/16/2023 at 10:56 AM, Suckrates said:

Should the public insist he be taken off the air ? 

No way!

Me being a Mike Pence evangelical type Christian, I prioritize grace and forgiveness.  Which Tucker has a natural affinity for, of course.

We definitely want to keep him on television.  I think Tuck Tuck deserves a second chance on DWTS.  

Now, I know.  He doesn't exhibit the same excellence and mastery of art that he does when it comes to journalism and what not.  But, really?  How can we expect one man to be great at everything.  Especially when he is all wrapped up in helping his BFF Donald - to whom he is unconditionally and passionately devoted to - make America great again, again.  

I personally would love to see a new cha cha, choreographed to the glorious sightseeing and patriotism day at The Capitol Tucker has worked tirelessly to get out the real God's truth about.  It would fit seamlessly with Tucker's brand.  And his warmth and charm.

Here's a rough draft of choreography and concept.  I think Tucker will be a natural on his feet if we just give him the right inspiration.

WILMINGTON, DELAWARE (The Borowitz Report)

Fox News Channel’s much anticipated defamation trial was unexpectedly delayed after the network’s anchors required five hours to have their makeup done.

Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity, both expected to testify during the proceedings, were behind closed doors having what was described as “several substantial coats” of foundation, bronzer, and blush slathered onto their faces.

Judge Eric Davis called the delay “unacceptable,” reminding Fox’s attorneys that the trial was not even being televised.

But Dan Webb, Fox’s lead attorney, argued that, without their makeup, “Mr. Hannity and Mr. Carlson would be totally unrecognizable to the jury.”

The trial suffered yet another delay when the anchors finally entered the courtroom and three jurors passed out from hair-spray fumes.