macaroni21

Shameless Mack in Saigon

On 4/17/2023 at 10:10 PM, macaroni21 said:

Starting with this newly uploaded post Saigon in the heat of April, there will be a series of reviews of five massage places in Saigon (Ho Chi MInh City) on my blog.

after very busy spring finally I had a chance to read your posts about Bali in one go today and will treat myself with Saigon tomorrow, very thank you !

On 5/7/2023 at 1:07 PM, vinapu said:

after very busy spring finally I had a chance to read your posts about Bali in one go today and will treat myself with Saigon tomorrow, very thank you !

Busy spring? What have you been doing to be so busy?😳

11 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

Getting COVID during a holiday is a bummer. Some precious days are lost as a result.

Am glad my trip report was useful. However I think you meant 800,000 dong instead of 8,000. And so on....

Yes, you're right. Still have COVID brain.

22 hours ago, joizy said:

Hey Mack!

I want to thank you for your extensive reporting.

I returned from HCMC last week. I've been sick with COVID since I got back, so it's taken me a while to post this report.

A little background - I turned 64 in November and I'm feeling my age. I used to have sex several times per day and when I traveled to Asia, I never had to pay, even as I got older. So at this point, I am a little resistant to paying for sex because for me, it's just not the same.

Now, to contradict what I just wrote, I have paid for sex in the past, and often enjoyed it, but it was not my ONLY way of getting laid. Now, it does seem to be my only option, and I'm just not too thrilled with the idea.

So, that, plus the fact that I got sick early on in my trip, traveled to Hanoi and Bangkok, and was just feeling overwhelmed with the heat and traffic, going to a gay spa for sex ended up not being high on my list of priorities.

After returning from Bangkok, where I had two paid encounters (one great, the other mediocre), I was ready to see what Saigon had to offer.]

Thanks to you Mack, I had a very comprehensive guide.

I chose Tarzan because it was the closest and got a good review.

I went there by Grab car. Riding on the back of motorbikes was fun, but I was in the mood for comfort. The car was very comfortable and the driver let me out right in front of Tarzan. I was directed upstairs.

Two young men greeted me and motioned to the sofa. One of them joined me with an ipad with photos of the guys. I started looking at them and immediately felt overwhelmed, so I asked who was good, and he selected one profile. The guy was cute with a nice body. I went with the recommendation and was directed downstairs. Thanks to Mack, I knew the routine, changed into the little shorts, took a shower, and my guy met me when I was done and brought me upstairs.

He brought me into the room and then left to shower. When he came back, I was lying on my back and he had me turn over.

The massage was decent. Good pressure and a combination of palming and actual massage. He played with my ass a little and I could feel his hard cock poking me in the back. It didn't feel big, but I was okay with that. One thing I'd noticed about him as we went up the stairs was that it looked like he had an amazing ass. I'm mostly bottom, but I really do appreciate a good ass.

After he turned me over, I began to play with him and touch his legs and try to grab his ass. It was rock hard. (his ass, that is) - this moved things along and eventually we started having sex. He was nicely muscles and completely smooth.

He went down on me and I let him go uninterrupted until I got on my knees and started to suck him. He laid on his back and let me suck and then the topic of tip came up. He wanted to know how much I would tip him if he came. I thought this was an odd request, because to be honest, I didn't really care if he came and I wasn't sure how it worked, but I thought if he didn't come, he could then have another client, so maybe I was being generous?

Long story short, he said he wanted 8,000 dong to cum. I was planning on giving him 5,000, which I think was double (or more) what the minimum tip was. I thought I was being generous. So when he said, 8.000, I rolled over onto my back, and just said, "that's ok". He helped me cum, but then he said, 6,000, and I agreed. I think he really wanted to cum. So I played with his nipples and ass while he jacked off and eventually came.

When it came time to write down the tip, I told him to write 7.000, figuring I'd just pay a million dong for the whole affair.

I got one last look at his beautiful ass before being led downstairs.

I think it was the next day that I started with COVID symptoms. Did I get it there? Did I have it before (and maybe spread it there)?

It was not a bad experience. I liked the spa and now that I've been once, I would go back again and try someone else.

Thanks again Mack for making it easier for me!

Covid usually takes a few days to incubate before symptoms appear. It's not likely you got it there. You may however have infected your man of the moment.

On 1/20/2024 at 10:38 AM, joizy said:

I am a little resistant to paying for sex because for me, it's just not the same.

I feel weird with free sex, I'm always asking...you need money for a taxi, want something to eat, etc...lol

I prefer paying, then when I'm done, we're done.....with free sex, there is like an obligation to do other things maybe you don't want to do. When I'm with a MB and they tell me to suck their dick, I tell them "I'm paying you" let's do what I want 😝

19 hours ago, floridarob said:

I feel weird with free sex, I'm always asking...you need money for a taxi, want something to eat, etc...lol

I prefer paying, then when I'm done, we're done.....with free sex, there is like an obligation to do other things maybe you don't want to do. When I'm with a MB and they tell me to suck their dick, I tell them "I'm paying you" let's do what I want 😝

I never felt an obligation, especially at places like Babylon, but I see your point.

22 hours ago, omega said:

Covid usually takes a few days to incubate before symptoms appear. It's not likely you got it there. You may however have infected your man of the moment.

Maybe. I actually didn't take a test until 7 days later when I realized I might have COVID. He was coughing during the massage. I wasn't. I guess it's one of the risks of travel and visiting places like this. We're still spreading it.