jeremy

Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!

hi im new here, australian guy in 40s visiting Bangkok next month, not for the first time but I was much fitter 20s the last time I visited... Im looking for advice on the gay massage spa places like the Kman, Home, 15M etc etc that are on twitter and Line.  I am not looking for massage, but to get some thai kuay in my mouth and also may be to bottom for one ( or a few).  If i dont get any (free) luck around and about then they will be my back up.  I am staying in Silom.  Is it better to go to the massage place or get the guy to come to the hotel?  Very keen to hear about others' experiences.  I am into 20s not too tattooed and well hung is a good thing, as if i need to say. Thanks!

• Members

Any shortlist of where the bigger buff guys are located, and provide service in the massage place itself, in the more concentrated zone mentioned above? Are the more bodybuilder types rather concentrated in a single place or district, or are they scattered here and there to round out the range of types within each spa?

Just Tawan club and use that as the source of hires? Do they cross over to day hours at what appears to be a massage place of the same name beside the club? That said, skill of therapeutic massage not a priority for me. And my cash budget is ample.

I don’t mind sourcing candidates via attending Tawan nighttime shows, but if there’s a reasonable option without squandering too much time I am keen to know about it.

55 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Any shortlist of where the bigger buff guys are located, and provide service in the massage place itself, in the more concentrated zone mentioned above? Are the more bodybuilder types rather concentrated in a single place or district, or are they scattered here and there to round out the range of types within each spa?

Just Tawan club and use that as the source of hires? Do they cross over to day hours at what appears to be a massage place of the same name beside the club? That said, skill of therapeutic massage not a priority for me. And my cash budget is ample.

I don’t mind sourcing candidates via attending Tawan nighttime shows, but if there’s a reasonable option without squandering too much time I am keen to know about it.

For massage and sex, beefier guys are in places like arena, vck, jeyspa, sabaidee.

There are beefy muscular guys in other massage places here and there, maybe one or two but the 4 i mentioned above seems to be carrying more guys like what u want

• Members
40 minutes ago, spoon said:

For massage and sex, beefier guys are in places like arena, vck, jeyspa, sabaidee.

There are beefy muscular guys in other massage places here and there, maybe one or two but the 4 i mentioned above seems to be carrying more guys like what u want

Wow. Imma pin them on my map right now! Those along with Tawan should pretty much cover it.

• Members
11 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

@spoon Whilst Riobard's post indicates he is familar with Tawan - and the body type found there - I would be careful not to leave him with the impression that Arena, VCK, Jey Spa or Sabaidee's have similar types. The odd guy at these places might come close to the bodybuilder or semi-body-builder look of Tawan, but generally speaking Tawan is in a class of its own. Most (on some days all) of the guys at those four places cannot hold a candle to Tawan's.

If you want an idea of what's more typical at these four places, look at the body type displayed on Jupiter bar's Facebook page. I'm referring to the boys doing the catwalk in videos, not the boys selected for Jupiter's static ads, who are probably outside models hired for photoshoots.

While I haven't done as many rounds of the Saphan Khwai places as some experts here, I believe Saphan Khwai is more a twink paradise.

Somatotype can be so nuanced. A very cute “muscle pup”, obviously in the 20+ age range, on track or pre-track with respect to physique competing, could do it for me. Those fellows may run with the more massive ones due to common gym affiliation. As I will have a few weeks, here’s hoping I can get crackin’ without Kraken. Tawan as the springboard may be enough. 

6 hours ago, reader said:

You'll find many  shops along Surawong and Silom roads. The largest concentration (six shops) is located on a short stretch of Siom Soi 6 just off Silom road after passing Bangkok Christian Hospital.

5 hours ago, fedssocr said:

When I went to 15M my masseur was nude from the start and offered to fuck me pretty much right away.

Do those shops have twink types or boys willing to bottom? I'm also interested in early 20s like the OP or can be 19 yrs old. I'm 30 years old top.

I also will be going to Thailand next month (May 3) for the first time ever

2 hours ago, gytis123 said:

Do those shops have twink types or boys willing to bottom?

If your heart's set on finding bottoms, I think you'll likely have your best results in the Saphan Kwai shops. Some shops post photos with "T" and "T&B" to help you identify bottoms. Don't hesitate to ask the mamasan (manager).

4 hours ago, Riobard said:

Somatotype can be so nuanced. A very cute “muscle pup”, obviously in the 20+ age range, on track or pre-track with respect to physique competing, could do it for me. Those fellows may run with the more massive ones due to common gym affiliation. As I will have a few weeks, here’s hoping I can get crackin’ without Kraken. Tawan as the springboard may be enough. 

Good thing is, other than tawan or arena, the other 3 places does publish their line up in their line accounts. So u can do your research well before u are there.

17 hours ago, Riobard said:

X in tawan does massage freelance during the afternoon. u can arrange directly with him when u go to the bar so as not to incur extra fees.

• Members
4 hours ago, orson said:

X in tawan does massage freelance during the afternoon. u can arrange directly with him when u go to the bar so as not to incur extra fees.

Tip appreciated.

Given the rules of discretion and the oversight by management regarding the club’s profit margins, would it be risky to provide your phone number (ie, Line; WhatsApp), say folded into a cash gratuity, to a Tawan performer? Should you clear it verbally with the performer first?

Let’s say a language barrier prompted you to provide your contact info to a specific performer for subsequent text exchanges. Is it possible he might report you for apparently initiating what would be off-site negotiating?

I realize that this sounds like I am overthinking it, but I want to fully grasp the protocol. 

Finally, unrelated to the hooking-up off-site, I understand that there may be some potential for low level erotic play where you sit with your beverage. Is there a private lap dance feature at Tawan?

Being an avid reader of Reader's posts, i got caught up in this "conversation" and never having heard of 15M decided to google it.  The "g" had little but did send me to Twitter where 15M Massage @boybk12345 can be found.  Photos of the massage artists are included and info on gay/straight/non-straight (whatever that means) was shown.  There is also a reference in some of the photos to 27M Massage  (I found it when glancing at the photo of Dumbbell Gay).  Don't have time right now to go down that rabbit hole.

12 hours ago, Riobard said:

Given the rules of discretion and the oversight by management regarding the club’s profit margins, would it be risky to provide your phone number (ie, Line; WhatsApp), say folded into a cash gratuity, to a Tawan performer? 

Let’s say a language barrier prompted you to provide your contact info to a specific performer for subsequent text exchanges. Is it possible he might report you for apparently initiating what would be off-site negotiating?

Finally, unrelated to the hooking-up off-site, I understand that there may be some potential for low level erotic play where you sit with your beverage. Is there a private lap dance feature at Tawan?

be discreet and he may even call you back to newly acquired  number.

I don't think management cares what boys do outside of bar hours. 

After bar closes some of them are drinking in the corner and on few occasions me or my friends picked guy from there, never a problem.

As for low level erotic play, Tawan is very progressive bar so erotic play can be even notch above low level and certainly lap dance can be easily arranged. If need arises they have room upstairs so shy types may get their dances or massage there there

3 hours ago, reader said:

The popular K-Man shop in Saphan Kwai (steps from the BTS station) has posted some new photos of "T&B"s in the past 24 hours.

Thank you for those photos. I would go for Wut, Run and Jame, they are close to my prefered types. I'm not sure about Ta Wan in the first photo, because moustache and facial hair is a turn off for me (Run has it, but they are less prominent I guess). It would be great if it's possible to take one of them to my room for a sleepover :). I don't care about massage that much.